Flow cytometry is a technique used to examine microscopic particles, with the help of fluids, by passing them through an electronic detection apparatus. This technology has a number of applications like molecular biology and immunology but has its major applications in medicine, especially in areas like genetics and chemotherapy.
Based on the applications, flow cytometry products are used for monitoring and examining patients. Advancements in the technology and the development of new analysis techniques in combination with medical diagnostics have created favorable conditions for growth. The advanced flow cytometry products market is currently small but there is tremendous potential for growth largely due to various medical advancements.
The high growth areas include:
- Stem Cell Research.
- CD4 Testing.
- Immunology and Vaccine Development.
Geographically, flow cytometry products are divided into four major regions with North America, being technologically advanced, has the largest market share followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. Developing economies like China, India, Brazil, and Russia have tremendous potential for growth.
The flow cytometry products market is primarily driven by an increase in the number of patients across the world. Although it is costly in nature, it helps detect fatal diseases.
Major advantages of having flow cytometry products are:
- They are precise in nature
- Analysis of a single cell can be carried out
- Availability of statistical data
These products are not only used for diagnosis of various diseases but are also used in various research projects like stem cell research to find cures for diseases like HIV/AIDS.
With flow cytometry products being used in a variety of applications, there is constant up-gradation and new applications that are likely to benefit many other related areas by further reducing the costs. These factors along with the growing population in developing economies are expected to drive the market growth for the next six years.
Some of the major companies manufacturing flow cytometry products are BD Biosciences, Beckman Coulter, Life Technologies Corporation, Luminex Corporation, Amnis and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments