Carbon Dioxide (CO2) monitors measures partial pressure or gas concentration with the use of two configurations namely, sidestream and mainstream. Mainstream CO2 monitors measure the respiratory gas directly from airway. Whereas, sidestream devices measure the respiratory gas through nasal or oral cannula. The global carbon dioxide monitors market is witnessing a significant growth owing to increasing requirements in patient monitoring and emerging new application areas. Capnography, recovery rooms, emergency rooms, post anesthesia care units, critical care units and others are various application areas of CO2 monitors. Of all the above mentioned application areas Capnography application segment accounts for the largest share.
The global CO2 monitors market can be segmented as follows:
By Product Type
- End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide (EtCO2) Monitors
- Transcutaneos Carbon Dioxide (tcpCO2) Monitors
Increasing geriatric population, rising pollution levels and increasing breath related disorders are some of the key factors driving the growth of this market. In addition, technological advancements, favorable government regulations and increasing need for monitoring devices also propels the growth of CO2 monitors market. However, unfavorable reimbursement policies can restrict the growth of this market during the study period. End-tidal Carbon Dioxide monitorsegment accounts for the largest share in the global CO2 monitors market.
Geographically, North America holds the largest share of the global CO2 monitors market owing to increasing geriatric population, rising awareness and technological advancements. However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2013 to 2019. Factors such as rising adoption rate, increasing disposable income and product awareness accentuates the growth of CO2 monitors market in Asia-Pacific region.
B.Braun, Criticare Systems, GE Healthcare, MIndray, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical, Inc., OSI Systems, Inc., Philips Healthcare and others are some of the key players engaged in developing and manufacturing CO2 monitors globally.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments