Aroma chemicals are compounds which consist of smell and odor. They are also known as aroma, fragrance and odorant among others. Any chemical compound is said to have odor or smell only if it is sufficiently volatile to reach the olfactory system in the upper part of the nose. The molecules that inhibit this property have molecular weight of <300. Both the sense of taste and smell are affected by flavors whereas fragrance affects only smell. Fragrances are synthetic and flavors are naturally occurring compounds. The presence of aroma is found in wine, food, species, fragrance oils, perfumes and essential oils. Many are formed biochemically in the process of ripening of crops and fruits and also form byproducts of fermentation in wines. Odorless substances such as propane, hydrogen and natural gas among others can consist of odorants. Moreover, aroma compounds have a significant role in manufacture of flavorants that are used in the food service industry to improve, flavor and increase the demand of the products. Aroma compounds are classified by structure namely, cyclic terpenes, linear terpenes, aromatics, amines and esters.
One of the key drivers for the growth of aroma chemicals market includes the growing economies of Latin America and Asia. The large domestic market in India is the strength for growth of the aroma chemicals market. Asia is said to govern the growth in flavor and fragrance space in the near future. South America is also expected to fuel the demand of aroma chemicals in the market. The growing demand for foods, cosmetics, personal care products and household care products is expected to be one of the primary factors driving the demand for aroma chemicals.
Some of the key players in the aroma chemicals market include Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd., Silverline Chemicals Ltd, J. K. Fragrances, Veera Fragrances Pvt. Ltd., Kalpasutra Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., HPFL and Takasago among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.