Anti-inflammatory therapeutics are mostly used to reduce inflammation. These drugs are types of analgesics that are used for reducing pain.Primarily, these therapeutics are used in disease conditions such as respiratory diseases, arthritis, inflammatory bowel diseases and multiple sclerosis. Anti-inflammatory therapeutics alleviate pain by counteracting the enzyme cyclooxygenase enzyme. These enzymes synthesize prostaglandins which is responsible for inflammation. These therapeutics reduce or prevent the secretion of prostaglandins and ultimately lower the severity of inflammation.
Increasing incidences of atherosclerosisthat demands treatment by anti-inflammatory drugs will boost the growth of this market.In addition, the market of anti-inflammatory therapeutics experiences positive growth owing to rising launch of new drugs by key manufacturers in anti-inflammatory segments. This provides cost effective alternatives to the customers and ultimately drives the overall growth of this market. In addition, high efficacy of these products and development of emerging markets of anti-inflammatory therapeutics fuels the growth of the market. However, high incidences of unfavorable side-effects such as stomach ulcer, myocardial infarction and strokecoupled with stringent regulatory guidelines for the use of these drugs restrains the growth of this market.
The global anti-inflammatory therapeuticsmarket can be categorized as:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Immune selective anti-inflammatory derivatives
Geographically, North America is considered to be the largest market of anti-inflammatory therapeutics,owing to the launch of new and advanced products by domiciled key players coupled with increasing uptake of these drugs by consumers. Europe is considered as a second largest market of anti-inflammatory therapeutics. The growth is mainly attributed to increasing number of cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases in this region. In addition, Asia-Pacific region is the emerging market for anti-inflammatory therapeutics because of rising healthcare awareness among the people.
Various key players contributing to the global anti-inflammatory therapeutics marketcomprises Abbott Laboratories, Amgen, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sanofi Aventis, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments