Yarn Lubricants Market: Introduction
- The global yarn lubricants market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to properties of these lubricants such as easier needle penetration & elimination of carbon, sizing, or adhesive buildups on the needle or hook
- Yarn lubricants are used to reduce fiber-to-metal and fiber-to-fiber friction. They are also used to reduce static charges. Yarn lubricants are applied on the fabric surface to prevent damage during further processing.
- Yarn lubricants or anti-static textile oil is an emulsifiable oil, which can be made from mineral oils or biodegradable oils such as synthetic oils and vegetable oils, to which additives are added to make it emulsifiable and give it anti-static property
Key Drivers of Global Yarn Lubricants Market
- Global yarn lubricants market is dominated by Brazil, Russia, India, and China due to the increase in textile production in these countries. The yarn lubricants market offers significant potential for growth in these countries, especially those in Asia Pacific.
- Introduction of regulatory norms such as mandatory usage of seatbelts & airbags in automobiles, flame retardant fabrics in commercial places, and use of geotextiles for construction is likely to boost the demand for technical textiles. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global yarn lubricants market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Coning Oil Product Type Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of product type, coning oil is projected to be a rapidly growing segment of the global yarn lubricants market during the forecast period, as the oil provides excellent lubricity to filaments and reduces friction during operation
- Coning oil helps avoid yarn breakage and quality defects by reducing yarn to yarn and yarn to metal friction. Coning oil possesses anti-static property. As a result, the oil applied on the yarn helps lowers impact of the static electricity on yarn by improving its evacuation.
Increase in Environmental Concerns and Stringent Government Regulations Likely to Hamper Market
- Yarn lubricants are primarily used in the textile chemicals, and textile dyeing and finishing industries. This creates pollution issues, as these are chemically intensive industries and major polluters of clean water.
- Water consumption for dyeing varies between 30 liters per kilogram and 50 liters per kilogram of cloth depending on the type of dye used. The overall water consumption of yarn dyeing is about 60 liters per kilogram of yarn. The dyeing sector contributes 15% to 20% of the total wastewater flow.
- More than 120 azo dyes are banned in Europe, as they contain a specific chemical group derived from diazonium salts, which may form carcinogenic or mutagenic amines
- Regulatory authorities such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S., and the European Union (EU) have set stringent regulations for dyestuff. This is anticipated to hamper the yarn lubricants market in the near future.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Yarn Lubricants Market
- Asia Pacific constituted key share of the global yarn lubricants market in 2018, as the region is a major global manufacturer of textiles. Recently, production of textiles and the subsequent consumption of textile chemicals have primarily shifted to Asia Pacific, i.e. away from the traditional production centers such as the U.S. and Western Europe. However, certain segments of the textile industry in the U.S., Western Europe, and Japan such as technical textiles, tire cords, and nonwoven fabrics have remained unaffected by this geographical shift.
- Opportunity for yarn lubricants is high in environmentally sensitive zones. It is led by federal procurement programs, tenders, and self-regulation by OEMs and trade associations. The reasons behind relatively limited uptake of yarn lubricants are lack of regulations and presence of domestic labels, high prices, and lack of suitable additives.
- North America and Europe are considered mature regions of the market owing to the presence of well-established yarn lubricant players and developed economies of these regions
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global yarn lubricants market are:
- Total S.A
- Clearco Products
- Achitex Minerva
- Rudolf GmbH
- Siam Pro Dyechem Group
- Bozzetto Group
- Sar Lubricants
- Schill & Seilacher
- Zhejiang Communication
- Resil Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Global Yarn Lubricants Market: Research Scope
Global Yarn Lubricants Market, by Product Type
- Spin Finish
- Coning Oil
- Knitting Oil
Global Yarn Lubricants Market, by Application
Global Yarn Lubricants Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.