Wrapping Machines Market - Introduction
- Wrapping machines are used to wrap packages in stretch film, so as to maintain the quality of the products and ensures high production rates in the packaging industry. Wrappers can be of different forms: vertical, ring, still or rotatory, and orbital wrappers.
- Wrapping machines are used in various industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and public professional services to attain a degree of customization with respect to handling and transporting material goods. Additionally, material goods are protected from moisture, damage, and dust by using wrapping film. It also improves the safety of the products.
- Furthermore, wrapping machines can wrap a product partially or can enclose it completely, by using a number of sealing and folding operations.
- Wrapping machines are enabled with PLC control i.e. an industrial computer control system, which monitors the speed of the packaging process and makes decisions based on the efficiency and productivity of the product.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Wrapping Machines Market - Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Wrapping Machines Market
- The movement of industrial products and consumer goods to various places necessitates safe and secure packaging, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for wrapping machines. Additionally, the growing footprint of the wrapping machine market across the globe due to increase in packaging products is expected to fuel the growth of the wrapping machines market.
- The trend of modernization, which includes delivery of packaged goods to the door step is accelerating the demand for wrapping machines in the packaging industry. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the wrapping machines market. In addition, wrapping machines are hugely involved in the process of advanced packaging of material goods along with inbuilt wrapping processes in the packaging industry. This in turn is expected to drive the wrapping machines market over the forecast period.
- The wrapping machines market is escalating its footprint in the packaging industry across the world by providing safe and efficient transition of goods. Effective product wrapping is also likely to increase the presentation quality and consumer appeal of the product, which in turn, increases the demand for wrapping machines.
- The control system and product handling of goods in food & beverages industry, is expected to witness high growth of wrapping machine market.
- Automatic wrapping machines are estimated to see higher growth than semi-automatic wrapping machines.
Restraint of the Wrapping Machines Market
- High cost of equipment and devices is the key factor hampering the wrapping machines market.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of the Wrapping Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the wrapping machines market due to the rising consumer demand for personal care products in order to ensure high quality of products. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for wrapping machines across the Asia Pacific region.
- Demand for wrapping machines in North America is expected to increase significantly due to demand from food & beverage packaging.
- The packaging of material goods and industrial goods in various sectors such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and consumer goods requires different patterns of wrapping, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the wrapping machines market in Europe.
- The wrapping machines market is expecting to witness high growth in South America due to demand from the food packaging sector.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Wrapping Machines Market - Competition Landscape
Key players operating in the global wrapping machines market include:
- Adpak Machinery Systems Ltd
- Aetna Group S.p.A.
- Brenton, LLC.
- FUJI PACKAGING GmbH
- Haloila Oy
- Messersì Packaging S.r.l.
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Nido Machineries
- Pieri srl
- Sampack India Private Limited.
- SPG Packaging Systems GmbH - H.Böhl
- TOSA S.p.a.
- Others (Zuellig Industrial, Signode )
Global Wrapping Machines Market, Research scope
The global wrapping machines market can be segmented based on:
- Machine Type
- End- user
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Machine Type
Based on machine type, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
- Shrink wrapping machine
- Stretch wrapping machine
- Pallet Wrapping Machine
- Reel Stretch
- Overwrapping machine
- Roll wrapping machine
- Mobile wrapping machine
- Foil and band
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Method
In terms of method, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
- Wrap without seal
- Wrap with seal
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Operation
Based on operation, the global wrapping machines market can be categorized into:
- Double Arm
- Rotating Arm
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Technology
On the basis of technology, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by End-user
Based on end-user, the global wrapping machines market can be segregated into:
- Public Professional Service Providers
- Soap & Detergent
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the wrapping machines market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.