Wrapping Machines Market - Introduction
- Wrapping machines are used to wrap packages in stretch film, so as to maintain the quality of the products and ensures high production rates in the packaging industry. Wrappers can be of different forms: vertical, ring, still or rotatory, and orbital wrappers.
- Wrapping machines are used in various industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and public professional services to attain a degree of customization with respect to handling and transporting material goods. Additionally, material goods are protected from moisture, damage, and dust by using wrapping film. It also improves the safety of the products.
- Furthermore, wrapping machines can wrap a product partially or can enclose it completely, by using a number of sealing and folding operations.
- Wrapping machines are enabled with PLC control i.e. an industrial computer control system, which monitors the speed of the packaging process and makes decisions based on the efficiency and productivity of the product.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Wrapping Machines Market - Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Wrapping Machines Market
- The movement of industrial products and consumer goods to various places necessitates safe and secure packaging, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for wrapping machines. Additionally, the growing footprint of the wrapping machine market across the globe due to increase in packaging products is expected to fuel the growth of the wrapping machines market.
- The trend of modernization, which includes delivery of packaged goods to the door step is accelerating the demand for wrapping machines in the packaging industry. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the wrapping machines market. In addition, wrapping machines are hugely involved in the process of advanced packaging of material goods along with inbuilt wrapping processes in the packaging industry. This in turn is expected to drive the wrapping machines market over the forecast period.
- The wrapping machines market is escalating its footprint in the packaging industry across the world by providing safe and efficient transition of goods. Effective product wrapping is also likely to increase the presentation quality and consumer appeal of the product, which in turn, increases the demand for wrapping machines.
- The control system and product handling of goods in food & beverages industry, is expected to witness high growth of wrapping machine market.
- Automatic wrapping machines are estimated to see higher growth than semi-automatic wrapping machines.
Restraint of the Wrapping Machines Market
- High cost of equipment and devices is the key factor hampering the wrapping machines market.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of the Wrapping Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the wrapping machines market due to the rising consumer demand for personal care products in order to ensure high quality of products. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for wrapping machines across the Asia Pacific region.
- Demand for wrapping machines in North America is expected to increase significantly due to demand from food & beverage packaging.
- The packaging of material goods and industrial goods in various sectors such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and consumer goods requires different patterns of wrapping, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the wrapping machines market in Europe.
- The wrapping machines market is expecting to witness high growth in South America due to demand from the food packaging sector.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Wrapping Machines Market - Competition Landscape
Key players operating in the global wrapping machines market include:
- Adpak Machinery Systems Ltd
- Aetna Group S.p.A.
- Brenton, LLC.
- FUJI PACKAGING GmbH
- Haloila Oy
- Messersì Packaging S.r.l.
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Nido Machineries
- Pieri srl
- Sampack India Private Limited.
- SPG Packaging Systems GmbH - H.Böhl
- TOSA S.p.a.
- Others (Zuellig Industrial, Signode )
Global Wrapping Machines Market, Research scope
The global wrapping machines market can be segmented based on:
- Machine Type
- End- user
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Machine Type
Based on machine type, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
- Shrink wrapping machine
- Stretch wrapping machine
- Pallet Wrapping Machine
- Reel Stretch
- Overwrapping machine
- Roll wrapping machine
- Mobile wrapping machine
- Foil and band
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Method
In terms of method, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
- Wrap without seal
- Wrap with seal
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Operation
Based on operation, the global wrapping machines market can be categorized into:
- Double Arm
- Rotating Arm
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Technology
On the basis of technology, the global wrapping machines market can be segmented into:
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by End-user
Based on end-user, the global wrapping machines market can be segregated into:
- Public Professional Service Providers
- Soap & Detergent
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Global Wrapping Machines Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the wrapping machines market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.