Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market: Introduction
- Women health and beauty supplements are used to maintain the right balance of nutrients in the body. Unhealthy and stressful lifestyles necessitates that women keep themselves fit to deal with a fast paced life.
Key Drivers of the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
- Various disorders such as osteoporosis, anemia, depression, and arthritis can be cured with the help of supplements which consists of vitamins, proteins, biotin, and other minerals. These supplements also increase the immunity of women. Benefits provided by these supplements are key drivers of the women health and beauty supplements market.
- Anti-aging creams, serums, moisturizing creams, and other products are used to make the user look younger and beautiful. They maintain the pH level of the skin and protects the skin from UV rays. These are some of the key drivers of the women health and beauty supplements market.
Increase in demand for women health and beauty supplements because of busy lifestyles and desire to look attractive -a market opportunity
- Heath supplements add vitamin D, vitamin C, and other nutriments in their pills or capsules to increase the immunity of the body. The need for high immunity has increased due to the COVID outbreak, leading to increasing demand for health supplements. Thus, the women health and beauty supplements market is likely to expand in the future in the bid to boost immunity.
- Beauty products such as face wash now add salicylic acid and tea tree oil in them to cure pimples, scars, cystic acnes, and other skin problems which clears the pores of skin and keeps the skin clean and fresh. Demand and opportunity for beauty products is likely to increase in the coming years because of these benefits.
Steroids added to the products a restraint for the women health and beauty supplements market
- Presence of steroids in these products can cause many side effects after prolonged usage. The products may lead to many side effects including swelling, blisters, and inflamed skin which can scale down the women health and beauty supplements market.
North America and Asia Pacific projected to be potential women health and beauty supplements markets
- People in the United States and Canada, particularly working women, often use women health and beauty supplements due to busy schedules and unhealthy lifestyles in these nations. Hence, the market is growing in this region.
- The population of women in Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, and Singapore are increasingly demanding women health and beauty supplements. Therefore, this region also has high potential for the women health and beauty supplements market.
Players Operating in the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
Many small and medium sized players are found in this market. Manufacturers are focusing on offering a versatile range of products to meet the needs of customers. Producers progressively focus on making natural and organic products. Many manufacturing companies aim to produce a new range of products to acquire a larger market share.
Some of the key companies that are active in the women health and beauty supplements market are listed below:
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC
- The Derma Co
- Clinic Health Pvt. Ltd
- Organic Harvest
- INJA WELLNESS LLP
Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 25 and below)
- Medium (US$ 26 – US$ 80)
- High (US$ 80 and above)
Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, by End-users Age Group
- Below 18 years
- 18 years - 36 years
- 36 years – 54 years
- 54 years and above
Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, by Products
- Face wash
- Protein drinks
- Others (Syrups, Tea, Essential Oils, etc.)
Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the women health and beauty supplements market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!