Women Condom Market: Introduction
- Women condom is a product used as a contraceptive device. It is also called internal condom and acts as a barrier to keep sperm from entering the uterus. Women condom protects against unwanted pregnancy and STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections). The product is a soft, loose-fitting pouch with a ring on both end. Latex is the most common material used in the manufacturing of women condom. FC1 and FC2 are FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved women condoms currently offered in the market.
Key Drivers of the Global Women Condom Market
- Rise in consumer awareness and increasing importance of birth control are key factors driving the demand for women condoms. Educated women are increasingly using contraceptive products to prevent pregnancies. Furthermore, career-oriented women in developed and developing countries are willing to use advanced products for birth control.
- Increasing preference for barrier methods in birth control is the key trend observed in recent years. However, the correct use as per the manufacturer’s instruction is essential to achieve higher efficacy rate. Millennial couples are increasingly utilizing women condom as a female-initiated method to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Women Condom Market: Key Segments
- The global women condom market can be segmented based on material, distribution channel, and region. Based on material, the women condom market can be segmented into latex and non-latex. Most women condoms are made of polyurethane and synthetic latex, which is safe for women who are allergic to natural rubber latex. By distribution channel, the market can be segmented into online and offline distribution channel. Key offline channels of women condoms include hypermarkets, pharmacy/medical stores, and independent retailers of personal care products.
North America the Prominent Region in the Global Women Condom Market
- Based on region, the global women condom market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the women condom market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the women condom market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America women condom market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- High penetration rate and wide ranging acceptance of female-initiated pregnancy control is driving the demand for women condoms in the North America market. Moreover, women in developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada have sufficient information about sexual and reproductive health and understand the risks associated with their own or their partners’ sexual behavior.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key brands of women condom are advancing their product portfolio to target a wide customer base. Multichannel product distribution and advertising on online platforms along with conventional print media are the key focus areas of major brands. Furthermore, manufacturers are investing in research and development activities to develop cost-effective and easy-to-use products.
Some of the major companies identified in the global women condom market are:
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Cupid Ltd.
- Fuji Latex Co. Ltd.
- Guilin HBM Health protections Inc.
- Karex Bhd
- LELOi AB
- LifeStyles Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
- Okamoto Industries Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- Veru Inc.
Global Women Condom Market: Research Scope
Global Women Condom Market, by Material
Global Women Condom Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned website
- E-commerce website
- Pharmacy/Medical Stores
Global Women Condom Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global women condom market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.