Wireless Display Technology is the wireless display sharing technology which delivers the capabilities of wireless display to the business users and the smart device users in a wireless environment. Wireless display technology is embedded and integrated into the chip called a wireless display adapter for smart devices. This display adapter enables the users to mirror the screen and displays whatever is on the phone screen or on laptop screen. Wireless display technology is used in smartphone devices or tablet screens. It wirelessly displayed on the user's television that supports the maximum resolution up to 1080p. Using the wireless display standard, Wi-Fi connectivity technology on the user's smartphone devices or handheld tablet device’s screen is wirelessly displayed on the TV without any usage or the need of cables in a living room. By using wireless display technology, users can browse or surf on the internet, play HD videos and users can enjoy the slideshows wirelessly on the TV from the smartphone device without the need of wire connectivity. User required wire to display on TV by using the wired HDMI or the audio video cable connectivity.
The widespread use of consumer products such as tablets, smartphones, computers, and smart TVs have increased the market wireless display due to innovative technology in numerous applications. The wireless display market for the consumer applications is mainly driven by the availability of increasing over the top (OTT) based content. Another major factor that drive market for commercial application of wireless display are cost saving, by easy setup, reduction in time lost to setup meeting rooms are some of the primary reasons. The wireless display supports 4K technology that has higher resolution content is further driving adoption of wireless display in the consumer electronics devices. One of the restraint of wireless display market is cheaper devices in wired connectivity devices includes USB and HDMI. Interoperability of technology protocols are another restraint to the wireless display market. Opportunity for the global wireless display market is increasing due to use of signage by Business to commercial firms from the banking, retail and government sector.
The wireless display market can be segmented by offering, technology protocols, end-users and regions. By offering, the wireless display market can be segmented as hardware, software and services. The wireless display hardware is the main equipment of the setup to make possible effective content transfer. The Most of the vendors are updating their hardware setup to maintain a competition in the wireless display market. By technology protocols, the market can be bifurcated as Miracast and Wi-Di. According to the end-user, the wireless display market can be bifurcated as Consumer and Commercial. In commercial further can divided into education, corporate & broadcast, healthcare, defense, public offices, and command center, digital signage, automotive and transportation, among others. Furthermore, the wireless display market can also be divided into geographical regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. Additionally, the wireless display market are having highest growth rate in Asia Pacific region due to its wide usage in application such as automotive, transportation, among others.
Major players are involved in the wireless display market with wider solution portfolio. Some of the key players in the wireless display market are Amazon.com, Inc. (US), Roku, Inc. (US), Google, Inc. (US), Apple Inc. (US); Actiontec Electronics, Inc. (US), Airtame Inc. (Denmark), Lattice Semiconductor (US), Squirrels LLC (US) and App Dynamic ehf. (Iceland) amongst others. Most of the wireless display market manufacturers headquartered in North America region. Efforts are being taken by many companies to upgrade their research and development activities to introduce more innovations in this field.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.