Global Wire Drawing Machines Market – Introduction
- Wire drawing machine, is used to reduce the cross-section of a wire by pulling the wire through a series or single drawing dies.
- The wire drawing machine is compact in design with high drawing intensive. Furthermore, it is well suited for high speed drawing for lubricating and cooling of drawing wires.
- Furthermore, wire drawing machines are used to draw wires into small diameters that contain of multiple draw dies, separated by accumulating drums between the dies.
- Wire drawing machines are used to draw mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, and alloys. Additionally, they are used to process metallic mesh and steel wire into different diameters.
- Moreover, the wire drawing machine operates between 300 and 700°C depending on the operation purpose and user requirements. Moreover, before the drawing procedure, the wires are heated up to the required temperature through indirect resistance heating, gas fired inductive, or heating.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Wire Drawing Machines Market
- Rising industrialization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the wire drawing machines market during the forecast period
- Moreover, wire drawing machines are utilized in the manufacturing of electrical wiring, cables, and paper clips. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for wire drawing machines worldwide.
- Continuous rise in automobile production is also an important factors boosting the global wire drawing machines market
- Consistent rise in demand for wire drawing machines due to the steady surge in demand for cars, consumer goods, as well as heavy equipment or machinery is expected to propel the global wire drawing machines market during the forecast period.
Significant Growth Potential for the Wet Wire Drawing Machine, and Dry Wire Drawing Machine Manufacturers Segment
- Under the product segment, wet wire drawing machine, and dry wire drawing machine manufacturers accounted for major share of the wire drawing machine market.
- This is primarily due to rise in industrialization worldwide, which in turn is projected to boost the wire drawing machines market in the forthcoming years.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global wire drawing machines market
- In terms of region, the global wire drawing machines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global wire drawing machines during the forecast period due to a rise in construction activities owing to increasing population in the region
- The wire drawing machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of automotive and manufacturing sectors in the region. This, in turn, is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global wire drawing machines market due to increasing demand for wires and cables in electrical industries in the region
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market – Competition Landscape
- Companies operating in the wire drawing machines are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture wire drawing machines
- The wire drawing machines market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global wire drawing machines market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global wire drawing machines market include:
- Parovi Machines
- L.S. WIRE MACHINERY
- NIEHOFF GmbH & Co
- Amacoil, Inc.
- Micro Products Company
- Gilco, Inc.
- Rockford Manufacturing Group.
- KIESELSTEIN International GmbH.
- CHENG I DRAWING MACHINERY CO., LTD.
- JACOM Strategic allies
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market – Research Scope
The global Wire Drawing Machines Market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Distribution Channel
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global wire drawing machines market can be divided into:
- Bull Block Wire Drawing Machine
- Wet Wire Drawing Machine
- Straight Line Wire Drawing Machine
- Dry Wire Drawing Machine
- OTO Wire Drawing Machine
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global wire drawing machines market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market, by Application
Based on application, the global wire drawing machines market can be categorized into:
- Electrical wiring
- Tension-loaded structural components
- Paper clips
- Spokes for wheels
- Stringed musical instruments
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global wire drawing machines market can be segregated into:
- Media & Entertainment
- Machinery & Heavy equipment
- Marine industry
- Consumer Goods
Global Wire Drawing Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global wire drawing machines market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.