A wig cap is a clothing item to protect the sensitive scalp and keep the wig secure and comfortable. It provides an extra layer of comfort to the scalp. Increasing purchasing power, expansion of online platforms, and low manufacturing cost are major factors driving the global wig caps market. Several types of wig caps are available, based on material and design. Some market players also offer caps with net or cotton covering, and are lightweight. Demand for wig caps is predicted to increase in emerging economies in the region, such as India and China, due to rising awareness about the benefits of wig caps and rise in disposable income.
Wig Caps Market – Competitive Landscape
The global wig caps market is highly fragmented due to the presence of several local and international players. The manufacturing cost of wig caps is significantly low and hence the risk of new entrants is high. These new entrants further increase the competition between players.
- Growth in local players in global wig caps market is expected to hamper the market growth. However, focusing on product innovation may reduce this effect. E.g. custom made wigs are get more preferred by consumers as they get choice to select the pattern and style of wig.
- Market players are increasing their online presence to increase their customer base. Online platform allows manufacturer to cater customer base across the different region. Growth in internet users and online shopping is expected to boost the demand for wigs in coming years.
Major players in the wigs cap market are making considerable investment in R&D facilities to widen their product portfolio to meet the changing customer preferences.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Rebecca Hair Products Co., Ltd
The Company was founded in 1990 and it is the first hair products listed company in China. Rebecca Hair Products Co., Ltd has wide range of product portfolio including wigs, hair pieces, mannequin heads etc. Company operates through its multiple subsidiary companies in Europe, Americas, Africa and Asia over 30 countries.
Xuchang Penghui Hair Products Co. Ltd
Xuchang Penghui Hair Products Co. Ltd is established in September 2000. Company is specialized in making hair pieces such as silky, yaki and super wigs.
Company has employees around 600 and it sells products in the US, Europe, Asia and Africa
Henan Ruimei Products Co. Ltd
Henan Ruimei Products Co. Ltd involve in R & D production sales and service for the integration of the hair products joint-stock enterprises, headquartered in Xuchang weidu industrial zone in Henan province. Company was founded in 1992 and has around 3000 employees.
HairUWear is founded as Eva Gabor International in 1968. It is an alternative hair company and has wide range of product including wigs, hairpieces, hair extensions, hair accessories. Company also arrange hair replacement programs to businesses worldwide.
Key players operating in the global wig caps market include Rebecca, Xuchang Penghui, Cardani Wigs, HairUWear, Henry Margu, Elevate Style Corp, and Henen Ruimei Hair Products. The degree of competition between the players in the global wig caps market is very high. Manufacturers are consistently emphasizing on innovation and development of new production techniques in order to reduce manufacturing cost and offer new products. This is estimated to help them retain their position in the market in the coming years.
Wig Caps Market – Dynamics
Rapid Growth in disposable income of people and rising demand in European region.
The rising demand for ultra-high-quality synthetic wigs and high-end human-hair extensions across the North America and European region is anticipated to create new opportunities for key manufacturers in the global wigs cap market. Additionally, the surge in per capita income and also spending power among consumers will lift the demand in the market.
Entry of several local players in wig caps market may hamper the market growth.
The global wig caps market is witnessing extreme competition from several local players which trying to offer diverse product range. This may obstruct the market growth in coming years. However, the focus on product innovations will help manufactures to attract new consumers and boost their market share.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Wigs cap Market – Segmentation
On the basis of type, the wig caps market is segmented into:
- Hand Tied Wigs Cap
- Monofilament Wigs Cap
- Lace Front Wigs Cap
- Basic Wigs Cap
On the basis of material, the wig caps market can be bifurcated into:
Based on distribution channel, the wig caps market can be segregated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.