Wet Wipes Market: Introduction
- Wet wipes are a piece of moistened sheet used for cleaning surfaces and for personal hygiene. Wet wipes find application in a number of end-use segments and hence its demand is increasing at a rapid pace. Rising adoption of wet wipes across the globe for cleanliness and hygiene purposes due to the Covid-19 pandemic is expected to help in the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Wet Wipes Market
- Growing industrialization and urbanization has resulted in increase of the middle class population who seek easy to use, hygienic, cheap, and convenient products. The growing population is an important factor which is driving the consumption of wet wipes around the world.
- Cleanliness and sanitation in retail shops and in other facilities is one of the important factors attracting new customers and retaining existing ones. Consumers, especially in food-joints remember the quality, hygiene, and ambience maintained. They expect the surroundings to be clean during their visit to such places. Any unpleasant experience can lead to loss of customers. Moreover, cleanliness and sanitation in schools, universities, hospitals, and public places is considered to drive the wet wipes market.
- Reduction in regulations by governments across the globe regarding development of the textile industry along with penetration of local players in the market will make wet wipes accessible to more number of consumers, thus adding to the growth of the market. Demand for multipurpose wet wipes is expected to be high during the forecast period. Manufacturers are making efforts to introduce new and economical wet wipes with different fragrances to attract more consumers.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Wet Wipes Market
- In terms of region, the wet wipes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold majority of share in the global wet wipes market due to increasing consumption of the wipes and growing economies coupled with increased consumer spending on convenience products. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by markets in North America and Europe. The U.S. is the largest consumer of wet wipes due to its highly developed economy and higher consumer spending coupled with the presence of many manufacturers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Wet Wipes Market are Listed Below:
- 3M Co.
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Essity Aktiebolag
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unico I.T.C.
Global Wet Wipes Market: Research Scope
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Type
- Baby wipes
- Antibacterial wipes
- Disinfecting wipes
- Personal care & cosmetics wipes
- Others (cleaning wipes, etc.)
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Category
- Organic / Natural
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Fragrance
- With Fragrance
- Without Fragrance
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Pack Size
- 10 pulls
- 20 pulls
- 30 pulls
- Above 30 pulls
Global Wet Wipes Market, by SKU
- Pack of 1
- Pack of 2
- Pack of 3
- Above Pack of 3
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Price
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Others Retail Stores
Global Wet Wipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.