Welding Controllers Market - Introduction
- Welding controllers are used in welding machines to measure different parameters such as weld time, weld distance, final weld position, trigger position, and power and energy for each weld.
- Welding controllers are used in various application fields including metal working, automobile manufacturing, fabrication, construction industry, electronics industry, shipping industry, and plastic industry.
- A welding controller performs numerous essential functions - it monitors the magnitude of current; helps to enhance travel speed and decrease spatter on a vast array of materials including aluminum, steel, galvanized steel, and stainless steel; synchronizes wire feeder action of the machine with power supply current; displays weld data graphs, thus helping in visual interpretation of the welding process; and it initiates and closes the current flow to the welding transformer.
Welding Controllers Market - Dynamics
- Growth of the welding controllers market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of welding information management systems in different end-user industries. The growth in adoption of automation in the welding industry drives the incorporation of welding information management systems within welding controllers.
- End-users are gradually adopting welding information management systems to get real time information during the welding process. As a result, the welding controllers market is likely to grow at an impressive pace in the upcoming years.
- Growing awareness of automation, and technological advancements leads to the adoption of automation in welding processes.
- Automated welding controllers can ensure high operational safety at low cost in high risk tasks. However, lack of proper awareness regarding the deployment of robots for welding applications causes reluctance among end-users to adopt them, thereby hindering the growth of the welding controllers market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure
Welding Controllers Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global welding controllers market can be divided into spot welding controllers and seam welding controllers.
- The spot welding controllers segment accounted for major share of the welding controllers market in 2018. The share of this segment is expected to increase and maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period.
- Based on end-use industry, the global welding controllers market can be divided into heavy machinery, electronics and semiconductors, aerospace and defense, and automotive & auto component manufacturing.
- The automotive & auto component manufacturing segment accounted for leading share of the welding controllers market in 2018, and is expected to continue its leading position over the forecast period. The increasing demand for quality, reliability, and precision in the welding process and the growing production of automobiles is likely to have significant impact on the growth of welding controllers during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Welding Controllers
- In terms of region, the global welding controllers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for welding controllers from 2019 to 2027. Companies in the APAC region have the highest growth potential in the welding controllers
- Automotive and construction industries in the APAC region experienced rapid growth in the past few years and this is expected to be a major factor contributing to the growth of the welding controllers market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global welding controllers market was fairly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Pangborn Group
- Sintokogio, Ltd
- Rösler Surface Technology GmbH
- Norican Group
- Engineered Abrasives Inc.
- Goff Inc.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Welding Controllers Market: Research Scope
Welding Controllers Market, by product
- Spot welding
- Seam welding
Welding Controllers Market, by end-users
- Heavy machinery
- Electronics and semiconductors
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive and auto component manufacturing
Global Welding Controllers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.