Welding Controllers Market - Introduction
- Welding controllers are used in welding machines to measure different parameters such as weld time, weld distance, final weld position, trigger position, and power and energy for each weld.
- Welding controllers are used in various application fields including metal working, automobile manufacturing, fabrication, construction industry, electronics industry, shipping industry, and plastic industry.
- A welding controller performs numerous essential functions - it monitors the magnitude of current; helps to enhance travel speed and decrease spatter on a vast array of materials including aluminum, steel, galvanized steel, and stainless steel; synchronizes wire feeder action of the machine with power supply current; displays weld data graphs, thus helping in visual interpretation of the welding process; and it initiates and closes the current flow to the welding transformer.
Welding Controllers Market - Dynamics
- Growth of the welding controllers market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of welding information management systems in different end-user industries. The growth in adoption of automation in the welding industry drives the incorporation of welding information management systems within welding controllers.
- End-users are gradually adopting welding information management systems to get real time information during the welding process. As a result, the welding controllers market is likely to grow at an impressive pace in the upcoming years.
- Growing awareness of automation, and technological advancements leads to the adoption of automation in welding processes.
- Automated welding controllers can ensure high operational safety at low cost in high risk tasks. However, lack of proper awareness regarding the deployment of robots for welding applications causes reluctance among end-users to adopt them, thereby hindering the growth of the welding controllers market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Welding Controllers Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global welding controllers market can be divided into spot welding controllers and seam welding controllers.
- The spot welding controllers segment accounted for major share of the welding controllers market in 2018. The share of this segment is expected to increase and maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period.
- Based on end-use industry, the global welding controllers market can be divided into heavy machinery, electronics and semiconductors, aerospace and defense, and automotive & auto component manufacturing.
- The automotive & auto component manufacturing segment accounted for leading share of the welding controllers market in 2018, and is expected to continue its leading position over the forecast period. The increasing demand for quality, reliability, and precision in the welding process and the growing production of automobiles is likely to have significant impact on the growth of welding controllers during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Welding Controllers
- In terms of region, the global welding controllers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for welding controllers from 2019 to 2027. Companies in the APAC region have the highest growth potential in the welding controllers
- Automotive and construction industries in the APAC region experienced rapid growth in the past few years and this is expected to be a major factor contributing to the growth of the welding controllers market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global welding controllers market was fairly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Pangborn Group
- Sintokogio, Ltd
- Rösler Surface Technology GmbH
- Norican Group
- Engineered Abrasives Inc.
- Goff Inc.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Welding Controllers Market: Research Scope
Welding Controllers Market, by product
- Spot welding
- Seam welding
Welding Controllers Market, by end-users
- Heavy machinery
- Electronics and semiconductors
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive and auto component manufacturing
Global Welding Controllers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.