Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Overview
According to the data published by the US Healthcare Department, the golden age for pregnancy was reported to be around 25 to 29 years old. This has been labeled as the most reproductive and healthy age group for pregnancy for women. Next best age group for pregnancy in women was given to be 20 to 24. This has thus helped in the rise of wearable pregnancy devices market. Wearable pregnancy devices include gadgets such as home ultrasound scanner and baby health monitors among others.
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Notable Developments
- Cosinuss is a Germany based company with its headquarters in Munich. The company offers two wearable pregnancy devices. The first one is an in-ear wearable device that provides a precise heart rate of the mother. The second one is the degree thermometer that gives information about the child’s core body temperature. Cosinuss devices help in monitoring activities such as heart rate, the health of the baby, and movement of the baby among others.
- Recently, the FDA gave its approval for the marketing of Relief band. It is a wrist-worn device that can propose and offer drug-free relief from issues such as vomiting and nausea. It operates on a technology called neuromodulation to help pregnant women tackle morning sickness more efficiently. This technology was created to be used in hospitals. It also works on the body and makes use of the body’s natural pathways of neurons to help in relieving nausea.
- A new product that has been launched in the market called Ultra-stan. Ultrasound scanning has become very common in recent years. Currently, there is also an opportunity to view the movement of the baby in 3D with the help of 3D ultrasound. With Ultra-stan, parents are able to view as well as hear their baby’s movement in the womb as and when they like. This gadget can also record audio as well as video of the baby inside the womb. Patents can also take pictures of the baby.
Some of the key companies in the global wearable pregnancy devices market include names such as BeWell Innovations, MC10 Inc., Aparito, Apple Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Biotricity Inc. among others.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are many different factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market. Some of them are given below:
- Improving healthcare: The growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices is primarily driven by the new care health models such as health security and remote care. The global market is transforming the complete healthcare with the help of IoT to enhance the period of maternity of pregnant women. Such improvements have helped in the development of the global market in recent years.
- New and innovative products: Another important factor in the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market is the launch of new and innovative products. These innovative products are helping expecting parents with constant baby-related information such as heart rate of the womb and movement of the baby in the womb among others.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Geographical Outlook
The global wearable pregnancy devices market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, Latin America, and Europe. Of these, the global market is expected to be dominated by North America. One of the key reasons for the growth of the region is ease of accessibility of newly launched devices to expecting parents. In addition to this, the presence of several key companies in the global market is also responsible for the growth of the North America market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.