Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Overview
According to the data published by the US Healthcare Department, the golden age for pregnancy was reported to be around 25 to 29 years old. This has been labeled as the most reproductive and healthy age group for pregnancy for women. Next best age group for pregnancy in women was given to be 20 to 24. This has thus helped in the rise of wearable pregnancy devices market. Wearable pregnancy devices include gadgets such as home ultrasound scanner and baby health monitors among others.
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Notable Developments
- Cosinuss is a Germany based company with its headquarters in Munich. The company offers two wearable pregnancy devices. The first one is an in-ear wearable device that provides a precise heart rate of the mother. The second one is the degree thermometer that gives information about the child’s core body temperature. Cosinuss devices help in monitoring activities such as heart rate, the health of the baby, and movement of the baby among others.
- Recently, the FDA gave its approval for the marketing of Relief band. It is a wrist-worn device that can propose and offer drug-free relief from issues such as vomiting and nausea. It operates on a technology called neuromodulation to help pregnant women tackle morning sickness more efficiently. This technology was created to be used in hospitals. It also works on the body and makes use of the body’s natural pathways of neurons to help in relieving nausea.
- A new product that has been launched in the market called Ultra-stan. Ultrasound scanning has become very common in recent years. Currently, there is also an opportunity to view the movement of the baby in 3D with the help of 3D ultrasound. With Ultra-stan, parents are able to view as well as hear their baby’s movement in the womb as and when they like. This gadget can also record audio as well as video of the baby inside the womb. Patents can also take pictures of the baby.
Some of the key companies in the global wearable pregnancy devices market include names such as BeWell Innovations, MC10 Inc., Aparito, Apple Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Biotricity Inc. among others.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are many different factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market. Some of them are given below:
- Improving healthcare: The growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices is primarily driven by the new care health models such as health security and remote care. The global market is transforming the complete healthcare with the help of IoT to enhance the period of maternity of pregnant women. Such improvements have helped in the development of the global market in recent years.
- New and innovative products: Another important factor in the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market is the launch of new and innovative products. These innovative products are helping expecting parents with constant baby-related information such as heart rate of the womb and movement of the baby in the womb among others.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Geographical Outlook
The global wearable pregnancy devices market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, Latin America, and Europe. Of these, the global market is expected to be dominated by North America. One of the key reasons for the growth of the region is ease of accessibility of newly launched devices to expecting parents. In addition to this, the presence of several key companies in the global market is also responsible for the growth of the North America market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.