Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market (Technology: Liquid Sealant Cartridges, Membrane Traps, Biological Blocks, and Mechanical Balls; Application: Residential and Commercial [Healthcare, Hotels & Restaurants, Industrial, Offices, Schools & Colleges, Shopping Complexes, and Others]; Distribution Channel: Online [e-Commerce Websites and Company–owned Websites] and Offline [Exclusive Stores and Hardware Stores]) - Global Industry Analysis, Value, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Market Players Gain Credibility by Introducing Waterless Urinals in Developing Countries of Asia Pacific
Increasing awareness about water-saving products has triggered the market growth for waterless urinals. Manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market are increasing their focus on the developing economies of Asia Pacific, as the alarming scarcity of water has created a surging demand for waterless urinals.
In a rapidly growing economy like India, the water crisis is a huge concern for environmental and health commissions. Hence, the Government of India is readily adopting waterless urinal systems, as these systems help save 57,000 to 1,70,000 liters of water, per urinal, per year. Since the Indian government is introducing various health and hygiene schemes, this region has high potential to emerge as a key source for incremental opportunities.
By installing waterless urinal systems in the developing economies of Asia Pacific, manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market can gain credibility by promoting the message of the judicious utilization of water. For instance, in May 2019, Diversey - a global cleaning and hygiene company, announced the launch of 'Flush-Me-Not' waterless urinal systems in India, which help in reducing the usage of water and also help control odor.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market
Eco-friendly Urinal Accessories Trigger Market Growth
Liquid sealant cartridges are projected to account for the highest revenue in the water free/waterless urinals market, with a value of ~US$ 27 million by 2027. Hence, manufacturers are innovating new sealants that serve the convenience of stakeholders during the installation process. For instance, Waterless Co. Inc. - a manufacturer of water-conserving urinal fixtures, announced the launch of BlueSeal®, a long-lasting and biodegradable trap seal liquid that eliminates odor.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The new variety of trap seal liquids complement commercially available cleaners and are able to withstand harsh temperatures. This helps consumers save on the additional cost of purchasing any specialized cleaners, and eliminates winterization costs in regions that witness extreme cold temperatures.
Manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinal landscape are increasing their focus on environmentally-friendly waterless urinal accessories. Biological blocks are estimated to account for the highest production output amongst all technologies in the water free/waterless urinals market. As such, manufacturers are innovating eco-friendly urinal blocks that are based on chemical that are safe for the environment, are easy to use, and are available at competitive prices.
Awareness about Judicious Usage of Water Dissipates Resistance for Waterless Urinals
Although consumers have the resources to adopt waterless urinal systems, certain drawbacks of the framework are likely to slow down market growth. For instance, many individuals show resistance toward the usage of no-water urinals. Also, appointed cleaners find it difficult to adapt to the process of cleaning waterless urinals. Hence, manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market are increasing awareness about how no-water urinals help save huge amounts of water, and are developing specially designed tools to make the cleaning process easy and safe.
Even today, many governments do not approve of the installation of waterless urinals. Hence, manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market are increasing awareness about the judicious usage of water through waterless urinals. As a result of this growing awareness, governments across the world are beginning to set themselves as an example in the global market, by giving tax rebates and other credits, to encourage builders to install water free urinals.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market
Manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market should increase their production capabilities in Europe, as the region is projected to continue todominate the global market throughout the forecast period, and is estimated to grow from ~39% to ~41% in terms of market share. Apart from extending supply chain tie-ups with offline vendors, manufacturers can market their waterless urinals through digital media channels to increase their sales online.
However, there is still some resistance as far as the adoption of waterless urinal systems is concerned, since, in many cases, the framework of older flush urinals do not complement the new retrofits. Hence, manufacturers are developing improved systems that can be customized according to proper mounting height and other dimensions. Manufacturers in the water free/waterless urinals market should also cater to the needs of end users in the commercial space, since the sector currently accounts for a high market share of ~93%.
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global water free/waterless urinals market for the period of 2019-2027 (wherein, the period from 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period, and 2018 is the base year), the liquid sealant cartridges technology segment of the water free/waterless urinals market is expected to increase at the highest CAGR. However, due to their higher prices, membrane traps and biological blocks are projected to be sold more as far as volume in concerned.
- The global water free/ waterless urinal market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~8%.
- As such, the overall water free/ waterless urinal market is expected to grow from a value of ~US$ 25 Mn in 2018 to ~US$ 50 by the end of 2027.
- In the report, revenue generated in the global water free/waterless urinals market is provided in terms of volume (thousand units), and value (US$ thousand) for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Increasing Preference for Water Saving Products
- Water free/waterless urinals are environment-friendly, need reduced water, incur reduced sewer costs and maintenance costs, and use less power.
- Moreover, growing awareness about minimum water usage and stringent rules laid down by several governments across the globe for minimal water usage are expected to propel the demand for water free/waterless urinals.
- Facility managers, builders, and building owners across the world are increasingly adopting waterless urinals, mostly as they help save water.
- These factors are responsible for the growth of the global water free/waterless urinals market.
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Rise in Adoption of Water Free Urinals by Commercial Facilities
- In order to attain the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification, facilities need to earn 60-79 points for the gold certificate, and more than 80 points for the platinum certificate.
- For the LEED certification, facilities such as stadiums, public transits, academic campuses, and malls are adopting water free/waterless urinals.
- For instance, in 2017, the Mercedes Benz stadium at Atlanta refurbished its fixtures for the lesser consumption of water.
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Low Awareness and Opposition from Plumber Unions - A Key Market Restraint
- The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) Standards Council announced that, waterless urinals would not be considered in the United States’ Uniform Plumbing Code, owing to deficiencies in waterless urinals pertaining to alleged sewer gas leakage, wall deposits, odor, sealant integrity, pipe deposits, and maintenance. This is one of the factors that could impede the growth of the water free/waterless urinals market.
- Additionally, consumers believe that, waterless urinals are not hygienic enough, and can cause health issues. This factor is also expected to hinder the growth of the water free/waterless urinals market during the forecast period.
Global Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of the manufacturers of water free/waterless urinals have been provided in the water free/waterless urinals market report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies.
- Key players operating in the global water free/waterless urinals market include
- Kohler Co.
- Falcon Water Technologies
- Hindware Homes Limited
- Sloan Valve Company
- URIMAT Schweiz AG
- Waterless Co. Inc.
- Zurn Industries
- Villeroy & Boch AG
- American Standard Brand
- EKAM Eco Solutions, etc.
Global Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the global water free/waterless urinals market are as follows:
- Falcon Water Technologies has been investing heavily in research & development activities to upgrade its products and technologies, and innovate new technologies in the field of water free urinals. This will strengthen its footprint in the global water free/waterless urinals market.
- Sloan Valve Company has installed water free/ water less urinals in various corporate and public institutions. For instance, in 2016, the company retrofitted the urinals of Corona-Norco Unified School, Southern California.
- Zurn Industries, LLC announced the expansion of its Connected Products portfolio, further advancing its pioneering leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) for commercial plumbing. In addition to product innovation, the company has made several enhancements to the functionality of its connected web and mobile tools. This is expected to strengthen the position of the company in the water free/waterless urinals market space.
Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market: Scope of the Report
A new study on the global water free/waterless urinals market was published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including the drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global water free/waterless urinals market. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global water free/waterless urinals market, to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period of 2019–2027.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global water free/waterless urinals market for the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on the business strategies of leading market players has also been featured in TMR’s study on the global water free/waterless urinals market. This can help readers understand the principal factors to foresee growth in the global water free/waterless urinals market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues of the global water free/waterless urinals market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the global water free/waterless urinals market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global water free/waterless urinals market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the future scope and changing trends in technologies of the global water free/waterless urinals market?
- Which factors will impede the growth of the global water free/waterless urinals market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global water free/waterless urinals market?
Research Methodology – Global Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global water free/waterless urinals market, and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global water free/waterless urinals market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the global water free/waterless urinals market, as primary sources.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from global water free/waterless urinals market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global water free/waterless urinals market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment, and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global water free/waterless urinals market more reliable and accurate.
Segmentation of Water Free/Waterless Urinals Market
TMR’s study on the global water free/waterless urinals market includes information categorized into four sections ? by technology, by application, by distribution channel, and by region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the global water free/waterless urinals market have been discussed in detail.
Liquid Sealant Cartridges
Middle East & Africa