Water Bottle Racks: Introduction
- Water bottle racks are used to keep water bottles of different sizes. Water bottle racks are available in the market in different sizes and shapes.
Key Drivers of the Global Water Bottle Racks Market
- Growing consumer awareness about the benefits of drinking clean water in both urban and rural areas is boosting the market growth.
- Bottled water is filtered and a pure form of water after the bacteria and harmful chemicals are removed. Bottled water helps quench thirst and makes the person feel satisfied. This factor is expected to create demand for water bottle racks in the coming years.
- Increasing demand for smart water bottles in developed counties such as the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany is expected to generate demand for small sized water bottle racks.
Growth Opportunity from Developing Countries
- Governments of developing countries across the world including India, China, South Africa, Mexico, and Brazil are investing in health awareness campaigns which spurs the demand for clean water. Water bottle is a convenient and budget friendly option to store clean drinking water which is likely to create a market avenue in the water bottle rack market.
Rising Penetration of Alternative Products
- Growing penetration of water purifiers in residential and commercial places is expected to restrict the market growth of water bottle racks. The average cost of water purifiers has come down over the past few years which is encouraging consumers to install water purifiers instead of using water bottles. This is likely to decrease the demand for water bottle racks in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Water Bottle Racks Market
- Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing water bottle racks market as a result of increasing requirement of drinkable water in urban cities of developing countries such as India, China, and Sri Lanka. Increase in disposable income among the middle class population coupled with consumers spending on health and hygiene products is propelling the demand for clean drinking water. Furthermore, large number of convenience stores provide water bottle home delivery services which is driving demand for water bottles and water bottle racks.
- The water bottle rack market in Middle East & Africa is also growing significantly. Water bottle racks are used in households as well as in commercial places including bars & restaurants and in the hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, and other countries. Many small, medium, and large companies are present across this region. In addition, increasing sales through e-commerce channels is expected to further boost the market growth.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global water bottle racks market is highly fragmented with numerous small and large players present in the market. Companies adopt several strategies including product innovation & development, geographical expansion, and merger and acquisition to increase their market revenue. A few of the key players operating in the global water bottle racks market are listed below:
- ALSAMAANI Group
- Bahrain Water Bottling and Beverages Company S.P.C.
- Cixi Best Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd.
- Coca-Cola UNITED
- Lista International
- MIW Water Cooler Experts
- Palletco Plastic Industries LLC
- Polymer Solutions International, Inc.
- Shandong Liyang Plastic Molding Co. Ltd.
- The Water Delivery Company
- Zephyr Fluid Solutions
- Zhejiang Rongxin Industrial & Trading
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Water Bottle Racks Market, ask for a customized report
Global Water Bottle Racks: Research Scope
Global Water Bottle Racks, by Product Type
Global Water Bottle Racks, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
Global Water Bottle Racks, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global water bottle racks market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.