Global Vision Screeners Market: Overview
Vision problems are quite prevailing these days. Lack of proper nutrition, irregular eye checkups, and inconsistent care of the eye are some of the factors that lead to vision problem in a patient. Other than these factors, bacterial infections, unhealthy lifestyle, and constant stress on eyes are some contribute to the growing prevalence of vision disorders. To cater to these issues, manufacturers have unveiled vision screeners that can detect and diagnose the degree of the impact vision disorders have on patients. As a result of these developments, the global vision screeners market is expected to experience a consistent growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Covering facets like notable developments, key drivers, and major restraints, a report by Transparency Market Research presents in-depth analysis of the global vision screeners market. The insights from the report allows the reader to have better understanding about the dynamics of the market, which helps them in their decision making during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Get a Glimpse of the In-depth Analysis through our Report Brochure
Global Vision Screeners Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Landscape
Innovation is the key to success for players in the global vision screeners market. The race to bring innovative products in the market is driving an intense competition between the players. They are investing heavily in research and development so as to cater to the rising demand of cutting-edge technologies vision screeners market. For instance:
- Essilor International S.A. is focusing on implementing virtual reality into its vision screeners. In 2018, the company launched Vision R 800, the screener is designed to offer accurate diagnostics of visual impairment in patients. Various eye specialty hospitals have adopted the products, allowing the company to have consolidate its position in the market.
Moreover, various medical institutes are collaborating with prominent players of the global vision screeners market. These collaborations are allowing the institutions to leverage modern vision screening technology to offer better diagnostics to the patients. For example:
- In October 2018, Palo Alto Medical Foundation announced its collaboration with a prominent player of the global vision screening market–the Plusoptix. The collaboration aims to improve the visual treatments for improving the eyesight of the people of North Carolina.
Some other prominent players of global vision screening market are:
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- OCULUS Surgical, Inc.
- Thomson Screening Solutions Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report
Global Vision Screeners Market: Key Drivers
Programs in Schools Educating Students about Vision Screenings
With various vision screening tests in schools, students can be educated about the visual disorders. These tests offer an opportunity to medical institutes and companies in the global vision screening market to impart the knowledge about how a particular disorder affects the eye of the patient. As a result of these tests, the demands for vision screeners in hospitals and diagnostic centers have increased exponentially. This is driving the growth of global vision screeners market in the forecast of 2019 to 2027. Additionally, government support to these school programs is another factor that drives the growth of global vision screening market.
Advancing Technology Implies Boosted Growth
Manufacturers in the global vision screeners market are constantly upgrading their product portfolio. This is to offer better solutions equipped with enhanced capabilities and efficiency that shall ultimately result in better outcomes from vision screenings in hospitals and diagnostic centers. As a result of constant innovation, manufacturers have been increasing their customer base across the globe and drive better sales.
Global Vision Screeners Market: Regional Analysis
Asia pacific accounts for more than one third of the total sale of vision screeners across the globe. As a result of this massive share, the region is likely to dominate in the global vision screeners market in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The prominence of the region can be backed by the growing incidence of diabetes and malnutrition in low-income economies. The region has developed a strong potential for manufacturers to offer products that can target diabetes.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.