The demand within the global vinyl flooring tiles market is rising in lieu of advancements in interior designing. Vinyl flooring is a safe and durable method of flooring, and is extensively used in the residential and commercial sectors. The use of vinyl flooring tiles has become a matter of prestige due to the premium quality and high-end appeal of these tiles. The investments made in developing innovative designs of tiles have played a key role in market growth. Office spaces are laid with vinyl flooring to ensure a clean and congenial working environment. Therefore, the revenue index of the global vinyl flooring tiles market is expected to improve in the coming years.
- The growth of the hospitality sector has played a pivotal in the growth of the global vinyl flooring tiles market. Courtyards and lobbies in large hotels and restaurants are laid with vinyl flooring tiles. Therefore, the demand within the global vinyl flooring tiles market is projected to escalate to new heights.
- Furthermore, the presence of a seamless sector for overseeing cleanliness in commercial offices and corporate spaces has also driven market demand. People have become increasingly focused on enhancing the aesthetic appeal of their houses. Furthermore, the allied classes make formidable investments on interior planning and decoration. This is also a key consideration from the perspective of gauging the growth of the global vinyl flooring tiles market.
On the basis of geography, the vinyl flooring tiles market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a starry pace. The availability of unique designs of vinyl flooring tiles in the India and China has played to the advantage of the global market. The vendors in the global vinyl flooring tiles market are focusing on tying up with established retailers.
Global Vinyl Flooring Tiles Market: Introduction
Vinyl flooring tiles is a modern type of robust flooring. Robust flooring is a blend of artificial composites such as rubber, plastic, PVC, linoleum, and vinyl. Vinyl is the latest addition to this list. These synthetic composites, which can endure for more than a century, act as cost-effective substitutes for natural materials such as wood, concrete, ceramic, and marble. Vinyl is a synthetic material made from chlorine and ethylene. It is mostly used in construction activities, especially flooring. Vinyl flooring tiles provide toughness. They are easy to maintain, durable, and scratch-resistant
Global Vinyl Flooring Tiles Market: Trends & Developments
Demand for vinyl flooring tiles is increasing due to the rise in construction activities and strong growth of the commercial construction industry. Superior properties of vinyl flooring tiles, such as high resistivity to heat and scratches, boost their usage in residential and commercial construction sectors. Moreover, rise in the number of renovation projects is expected to propel the demand for vinyl flooring tiles in the near future. However, stringent regulations on the use of vinyl led by its hazardous impact on human being is likely to restrain the vinyl flooring tiles market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, the rise in population in developing economies encourage construction and infrastructure development activities. This, in turn, is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the global vinyl flooring tiles market in the near future.
Global Vinyl Flooring Tiles Market: Segmentation
The vinyl flooring tiles market can be classified based on component type, product type, end-user industry, and region. In terms of component type, the market can be segregated into polyvinyl chloride resins and plasticizers. Polyvinyl chloride resin tiles possess higher strength and durability. Hence, they are preferred in the construction of commercial buildings such as hospitals, schools, and offices. Based on product type, the vinyl flooring tiles market can be divided into vinyl tiles and luxury vinyl tiles. Luxury vinyl tiles contain vinyl in larger amounts. This, in turn, builds a better-performing flooring system that appears more realistic. This factor is expected to boost the demand for luxury vinyl tiles in various construction activities in the near future. In terms of end-user, the global vinyl flooring tiles market can be bifurcated into residential and commercial. The residential segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in population across the world.
Global Vinyl Flooring Tiles Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of region, the global vinyl flooring tiles market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The market in North America and Europe is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to rapid industrialization in developing economies in the region, such as India and China. Increase in infrastructure development activities, growth of the automobile industry, and growing urbanization in the region. Additionally, increased consumption of vinyl flooring tiles in automotive, health care, manufacturing, retail, and education sectors is expected to drive the market in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. The vinyl flooring tiles market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is projected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future, owing to high production cost of vinyl flooring tiles in these regions.
Global Vinyl Flooring Tiles Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the global vinyl flooring tiles market are Mohawk, Gerflor, Armstrong, Mannington Mills Inc., Shaw Flor, Tarkett S.A., Novalis Innovative Flooring, Mannington Mills, Inc., Congoleum Corporation, and CBC Co., Ltd.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.