Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market: Introduction
- Tissue injury, also known as soft tissue injury, is an injury of tendons, muscles, and ligaments across the body. Soft tissue injury occurs from sprain and strain; and often results in pain, swelling, loss of function, or even bruising. Rise in incidence of soft tissue injury in animals is driving the demand for the treatment of the condition. Muscle tear in animals such as dogs and cats is highly common. This injury can damage the structure of the muscle tissues. Minor soft tissue injury is a common reason for limping or lameness of dogs. Soft tissue Injuries include muscle tendon unit injuries, often termed as sprain, strain, and ligaments. According to a research, approximately 25% of cows suffer from the lameness condition. The incidence rate of this condition is considered to be around 55% among cows. The prevalence of dairy cow lameness is estimated to be around 22.1% in the U.K. This is projected to be boost the veterinary tissue injury treatment market in the near future.
- Cranial cruciate ligament disease is a common tissue injury identified in dogs. According to the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 40% to 60% of dogs suffer from cranial cruciate ligament disease in at least one knee. Furthermore, partial tearing of the cranial cruciate ligament is common and progresses over time in dogs. This is likely to drive the demand for the treatment of veterinary tissue injuries in the near future.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities in Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market
- Rise in prevalence and incidence rate of tissue injury in canine, cattle, horses, and other animals is estimated to drive the global veterinary tissue injury treatment market. Increase in osteochondrosis and other soft tissue injuries in animals, especially in horses and cats, is another factor augmenting the veterinary tissue injury treatment market.
- Muscle tear is a common injury in dogs. Bone fracture and deep cuts and laceration complications from surgeries are major reasons for muscle tears in dogs. NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), cold compress, and other therapies are a few treatment options of the muscle tear condition in dogs. Hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, and arthritis often lead to lameness or limping in dogs. Platelet rich plasma therapy and stem cell therapy are expected to be effective treatments for veterinary tissue injuries. Adoption of these treatments in cattle, canine, horses, and other animals is a major factor that is expected to boost the veterinary tissue injury treatment market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global veterinary tissue injury treatment market during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence of injuries, sprain, strain, and other diseases in pets, canine, and horses in the region. Availability of NSAIDs for treatment of pain, swelling, and limpness is likely to boost the market in the region. Furthermore, increase in pet ownership in North America is another factor that is expected to propel the market in the region.
- Europe is also anticipated to hold large share of the global veterinary tissue injury treatment market during the forecast period. Rise in trauma wounds, animal inflicted injuries, and arthritis in pets is projected to drive the veterinary tissue injury treatment market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market
The global veterinary tissue injury treatment market is highly fragmented, with the presence of key players. Major players operating in the global veterinary tissue injury treatment market are:
- Merck Animal Health
- Elanco Animal Health
- VetStem Biopharma, Inc.
Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market: by Indication
- Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Limb Injury
Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market, by Treatment
- Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Combination Therapy
Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market, by End-user
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
Global Veterinary Tissue Injury Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.