Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market: Introduction
- Monitoring is the regular observation and recording of activities and vitals when animals are under anesthesia and also identifying other disease conditions. This aids in preventing further complications when performing surgery. Hands-on monitoring devices are preferred by animal health professionals, owing to their effectiveness and simplicity.
- Veterinary patient monitors are devices that help assess the heart and respiratory rate of the veterinary patient, the blood pressure, and other vital parameters that aid in preventing veterinary risk
- Demand for these devices has been increasing significantly owing to various factors including rising animal health expenditure, increasing demand for pet insurance, and expansion of the companion market
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market
- Technological advancements in veterinary monitoring devices, including the development of endoscopic intubation techniques, airway devices, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure monitors, and positive intermittent pressure ventilators, play a significant role in enhancing the anesthetic outcomes and patient safety of exotic animals. This further boosts the veterinary monitoring equipment market.
- Increase in prevalence of diseases among companion animals, combined with the rising awareness among people concerning animal health, increasing number of animal healthcare practitioners, and rising animal health expenditure, fuel the veterinary monitoring equipment market
- The vital signs monitor is anticipated to contribute significantly to the rise in demand for veterinary monitoring equipment owing to an increase in focus on companion animal health along with a rise in focus on continuous monitoring of the vitals to prevent serious illnesses
North America to Lead Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global veterinary monitoring equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global veterinary monitoring equipment market in 2019, owing to the strong presence of leading market players, increasing investments in research & development, and rising prevalence of diseases among companion animals in the region. Furthermore, an increase in the number of people adopting pets and rise in animal healthcare expenditure further propel the market in the region.
- Europe followed North America in terms of share of the global veterinary monitoring equipment market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Significant growth in livestock farming, increase in per capita animal health expenditure, rise in pet adoption, presence of large domesticated animal population, and increase in awareness among people about animal health are key factors driving the veterinary monitoring equipment market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market
Major market players are focused on expansion of their presence in the global veterinary monitoring equipment market primarily by adopting inorganic growth strategies. Leading players operating in the global veterinary monitoring equipment market are:
- Smiths Group plc
- DRE Veterinary
- Digicare Biomedical Technology
- Midmark Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Bionet America, Inc.
- SonoScape Medical Corporation
- Hallowell EMC
- MinXray, Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market, by Type
- Vital Sign Monitors
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Capnography Monitors
- Oximetry monitors
- MRI Systems
Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market, by Indication
- Respiratory disorders
- Weight & Temperature Monitoring
Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market, by Animal Type
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
Global Veterinary Monitoring Equipment Market, by End-user
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.