Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market (Type: Hydraulic, Electric, and Hybrid; Automation Grade: Automatic and Semi-automatic; Input Material: Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Ceramic, and Others; End Use: Consumer Goods, Automotive & Aerospace, Agriculture & Water Management, Medical & Science, Electricals & Electronics, Construction, and Others; and Clamping Force: Up to 50 Tons, >50 Tons - 100 Tons, >100 Tons - 200 Tons, >200 Tons - 300 Tons, and >300 Tons) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
COVID-19 Draw Increased Emphasis on Workers Safety, Health
Risk mitigation is an ever-evolving phenomenon in production and manufacturing segments. The COVID-19 outbreak has simply amplified the concept to ensure workers safety. Consultants and experts are stressing on the importance of paying attention to protocols, and identifying and avoiding risks at manufacturing plant. Such trends are paving the way for enhanced workers safety in the vertical injection molding machine market and its associated end-use industries.
The companies in the vertical injection molding machine market are taking recommendations from the OSHA’s COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industrial Workforce. The health and safety-related consulting services companies are stepping in to prevent infectious disease transmission and establish proper physical distancing. Stakeholders are taking efforts to evaluate their facilities potential to maintain physical distancing. Nevertheless, business activities are expected to normalize with vaccine inoculation and by the end of 2021.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Better Recyclates, Injection Molding Machines Compensate for Fluctuations in Product Quality
The companies in the vertical injection molding machine market are eager to enter the competition of establishing a circular economy. However, there is a need for cooperation by all players involved in the process chain. From material suppliers to the mold construction companies and injection molding machine manufacturers to recyclers, achieving a circular economy requires entire process transformation.
Recyclates present challenges with respect to injection molding, as even high-grade and homogenous post-industrial recyclate can vary in terms of quality. Hence, stakeholders are using better recyclates and injection molding machines, which can compensate for fluctuations in quality. This is being achieved by offering digital support to the operator so they can manage the injection molding process quickly, safely, and efficiently.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Replaceable Injection Components in Machines Help Lower Investments
The ever-increasing healthcare industry is creating stable revenue streams for companies in the vertical injection molding machine market. CUUMED - a supplier and professional catheter machine manufacturer, is being publicized for its plunger type vertical injection molding machine integrated with an air cooling system. Manufacturers are innovating machines that are built on the module of the servo motor energy-saving system.
The companies in the vertical injection molding machine market are increasing the availability of systems that use the most precise plunger type injection method capable of producing products of micro gram weight. The cutting-edge machines are allowing users to change the injection performances by replacing the injection components based on specific requirements, which help save on investments.
Preference for High Performance Single Slide Injection Molding Machines
The vertical injection molding machine market is projected to reach the valuation of US$ 10.6 Bn by the end of 2031. Innovative injection molding technologies are being used for the production of consumer goods. Amrut Brothers Machinery Private Limited based in Gujarat, India, is gaining popularity for its vertical machine structures with vertical screw type injection ram clamping. High performance, compact size, and minimum maintenance are attributed being preferred in single slide vertical injection molding machines and rotary type vertical injection molding machines.
The equipment manufacturers in the vertical injection molding machine market are increasing the availability for plastic molding machines to establish stable revenue streams via consumer goods. They are innovating in the automatic systems for double slide vertical injection molding machines. The single slide injection molding machines are gaining popularity for small footprint and high degree of precision. These machines are suitable for medium and small products with inclusions. The direct pressure mold clamp in these machines allows uniform injection force.
Lightweight Trends in Automotive Industry Correspond with Machine Manufacturers
Governments across nations have introduced a series of automotive fuel economy and emission regulations that are promoting lightweight applications of plastics in the automotive industry. Correspondingly, the relationship between automobiles and injection molding processes & equipment are deepening. Such trends are translating into revenue opportunities for companies in the vertical injection molding machine market.
Beside plastics, materials such as steel and long fiberglass modified plastics are gaining prominence in automotive applications including bumper brackets, battery trays, and front-end components, among others. Automotive sales are stimulating growth in the vertical injection molding machine market, which has currently taken a backseat due to the coronavirus outbreak. Automotive applications and components such as auto glass edging, car cables, and wind net skeletons, among others, are generating revenue opportunities for machine manufacturers.
Microprocessor Controlled Machines Ensure Repeated Consistency, Negligible Product Rejections
Automatic microprocess controlled horizontal locking and vertical injection molding machines are being preferred by end users. The companies in the vertical injection molding machine market are designing systems that facilitate mass production of small components with multi-cavities mold. Automated machines are potentially eliminating the need of operators. Microprocessor and proportional flow/pressure hydraulics help to ensure repeated consistency and high production rates with negligible rejections in end use products.
Manufacturers in the vertical injection molding machine market are fulfilling the demand for systems that require less floor space with a minimum of connected load, which makes it an ideal choice for factories in metro cities. Materials with glass-filled varieties are being used in vertical injection molding machines. There is a demand for machines that deploy low-pressure molding and low injection speeds.
Precision Injection Molding Machines Help Reduce Labor Costs
The custom plastic molding services are emerging as a key driver of the vertical injection molding machine market. The precision injection molding machines are in high demand to achieve production efficiently in virtually all end-use industries such as agriculture, aerospace, and electronics. These machines are ensuring durability and accuracy in products with the help of fillers & other material blends that give plastics the strength whilst reducing its cost.
The equipment manufacturers are deploying R&D innovations in precision injection molding machines to enable complex designs in end-use products with high levels of details and complex geometrics. These machines are suitable for the high volume production of components used in water management and construction applications. Automated systems are gaining popularity for reducing costs with the help of CNC machine solutions that help reduce labor costs whilst increasing production efficiency.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
The stakeholders in the vertical injection molding machine market have increased focus on essential industries such as consumer goods and medical devices to stay afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic, even as automotive sales have influenced business activities during the pandemic. The market is slated to register a modest CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. This is evident since injection molders are not willing to sacrifice on product quality in order to use the recycled materials. Hence, stakeholders are using better recyclates and injection molding machines with the help of solutions including the use of post-consumer resin (PCR) from household waste to make parts for injection molding machines.
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market: Overview
- Vertical injection molding machines are particularly used in insert molding applications. Components can be easily loaded into the mold and held in place by gravity prior to over-molding. Vertical injection molding machines often incorporate a shuttle or rotary table, allowing loading and demolding within the machine’s cycle time. Vertical injection molding machines operate the same way as traditional horizontal machines; however, they are orientated to operate on the vertical axis. These types of machines are available in hydraulic, electric, and hybrid executions to meet a range of customer requirements. Vertical injection molding machines require less floor space.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global vertical injection molding machine market for the actual year 2020, and the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, rise in demand for vertical injection molding machines in packaging and automobile industries is a key factor that is anticipated to boost the global vertical injection molding machine market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global vertical injection molding machine market is expected to reach US$ 10.6 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Vertical Injection Molding Machines in Packaging and Automobile Industries: Key Driver of Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market
- Vertical injection molding machines are highly beneficial for packaging and automobile industries. They offer major advantages such as long life, short production cycle, and cost effectiveness. Injection molding equipment is used to heat and melt hot-melt and thermosetting plastics, apply a certain pressure to fill the mold, and solidify after cooling to make the final product. Vertical injection molding machines are largely employed in the initial stage to final product manufacturing in packaging and automobile manufacturing firms.
- Numerous daily life and industrial products and instruments are designed in different shapes and sizes. Some of the products that need applications in the packaging industry are thin wall containers, lids, food storage, buckets, cosmetics, personal care, and specialty closures. Different shapes required to prepare various daily use plastic products are easily made with the help of vertical injection molding machines.
- Manufacturers operating in the automotive industry also require different shapes of equipment and parts. Manufacturers of vertical injection molding machines are launching new hybrid type of vertical machines, which are widely used for numerous insert molding applications in automotive and other industries.
- In April 2019, Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd. launched a new hybrid type vertical injection molding machine, dubbed the TWX220RIII25V, which offers one of the industry’s lowest machine heights with a 2,110-kN (220-ton) clamping force. It is equipped with a new compound-type clamping mechanism and offers low-profile structures throughout the machine.
- Vertical Injection molding machines are significantly used in the packaging industry to manufacture packaging parts and components to increase the esthetic value of packaging products. The impact of these factors is expected to be high during the forecast period.
Increase in Awareness and Need for Reliable Quality Products to Boost Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market
- Demand for diverse kinds and shapes of instruments with premium quality and reliability has been rising across the globe. Vertical injection molding machines play an important role in consumer goods, automotive & aerospace, agriculture & water management, medical & science, electrical & electronics, and construction industries.
- The input material used for the injection is responsible for the final product quality. Manufacturers from different industries require the supply of various automatic and semi-automatic machines depending upon products that need to be made or molded. End users are aware of new technological developments that are available in the market. Hence, demand for products with deferent designs is rising in the market. This is met with different hydraulic, electric, and hybrid vertical injection molding machines.
- Companies operating in electrical & electronics and medical & science industries also need different types and shapes of equipment for customer and patient diagnostic requirements. The medical sector has embraced the high standards that plastic injection molding can offer. Insert molding, especially on a vertical molding press, can hold tight tolerances, while also offering design flexibility.
- Major players in the vertical injection molding machine market are providing machines with clamp designs, rotary, and shuttle tables that give the advantage of working with multiple molds and simultaneous operations, including pre-molding, injection, and post-molding. Simultaneous operations are easily automated in these machines for consistent quality, high productivity, and high profitability. The impact of these drivers is expected to be high in the near future.
Automotive & Aerospace End User Dominates Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market
- Automotive & aerospace was a major end use segment of the global vertical injection molding machine market in 2020. Demand for large vertical injection molding machines has been rising across the globe. These machines are used for making large molded parts for automotive, appliances, and industrial applications. Currently, demand for large parts is high in automotive and industrial applications, and manufacturers are meeting it with higher production capacity.
- Consumer goods is a rapidly growing segment of the global vertical injection molding machine market. Medical & science is another attractive segment that is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2021 and 2031.
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of vertical injection molding machine have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global vertical injection molding machine market include
- The Japan Steel Works, Ltd
- Dekuma Rubber And Plastic Technology
- Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Ningbo Haijiang Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Engel Austria.
- TAYU Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Pratishna Engineers
- Ningbo Peng Tai Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Dongshin Hydraulics Co., Ltd.
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market: Business Strategies of Key Players
- Key providers, such as The Japan Steel Works, Ltd and Dekuma Rubber and Plastic Technology, are focusing on expanding their facilities, owing to the rise in demand for vertical injection molding machine in various applications and end-use industries. These vendors have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies to expand their product portfolio and geographical footprint.
- In the global vertical injection molding machine market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of vertical injection molding machine. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global vertical injection molding machine market.
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global vertical injection molding machine market in order to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the global vertical injection molding machine market so as to identify growth opportunities for market stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global vertical injection molding machine market would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global vertical injection molding machine market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure growth of the global vertical injection molding machine market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects of the global vertical injection molding machine market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of volume (units) and value (US$ Bn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global vertical injection molding machine market, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global vertical injection molding machine market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market
The report provides detailed information about the global vertical injection molding machine market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the global market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global vertical injection molding machine market, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which end use segment of the global vertical injection molding machine market would emerge as major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of advantages of vertical injection molding machine?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global vertical injection molding machine market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the global vertical injection molding machine market?
- Which segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global vertical injection molding machine market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global vertical injection molding machine market?
Research Methodology – Vertical injection molding machine Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the global vertical injection molding machine market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the global vertical injection molding machine market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global vertical injection molding machine market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global vertical injection molding machine market.
Vertical Injection Molding Machine Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global vertical injection molding machine market in terms of type, automation grade, input material, end use, clamping force, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and how they are influencing growth prospects of the global vertical injection molding machine market.