Global Vehicle Lift Market– Introduction
- Vehicle lift are designed to lifts to safely transport a commercial and industrial automobile or vehicle from one height to another without or with an occupant. Vehicles can range from full-size to compact size i.e. vans, cars, SUVs, and trucks. Additionally, each vehicle offers different interior space and weight capacities. Furthermore, vehicle lift is also known as car lift, which is specialized in the vertical movement of automobiles or vehicles.
- Beside it, vehicle lift are generally designed in robust and simple, so that it can withstand the blows well, so as to facilitate the exist and entry of vehicles.
- Vehicle lifts are designed with varying degrees of automation from partial to manual automated and to fully automatic depending on lifting and securement.
- Vehicle lifts is one of the most important industrial tool used in service and repair bays or garage. As, it is an integral part of vehicle or automobile repair and maintenance task.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Vehicle Lift Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Vehicle Lift Market
- Growing industrialization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the vehicle lift market during the forecast period.
- Continuous growth in automobile production is also one of the important factors boosting the growth of the global vehicle lift market across the globe.
- Rise in demand of vehicle lifts in garages in automotive industry, due to strict standards on safety of working environments in automotive industry especially in garages is expected to boost the global vehicle lift market across the globe. Additionally, considering that major automobile repairs initially in automotive maintenance industry for vehicle lifts which can overtake car jacks, will accelerate the demand of vehicle lift market worldwide.
- Furthermore, rising adoption of electric vehicles across both developed and developing economies is surging the growth of the vehicle lift market. Demand for electric vehicles is expected to record accelerated growth in the upcoming years. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the vehicle lift market.
- Growing production of commercial cars and passenger cars across the world, due to lower interest rates, rise in per capita income, and strong demand from consumers, is projected to drive the vehicle lift market during the forecast period 2019- 2027.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Vehicle Lift Market during the Forecast Period
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of global vehicle lift market due to adoption of vehicle lift in the U.S. country, which is the lucrative marketplace for automotive. Additionally, it is due to extend presence of home garages across the US.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of global vehicle lift market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in commercial and industrial applications.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has resulted in high adoption of vehicle lift in the automotive sector, which in turn is expected to drive the demand for vehicle lift over the next few years.
- The Vehicle Lift market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Vehicle Lift Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global vehicle lift market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global vehicle lift market are listed below:
- BendPak, Inc.
- ATS ELGI.
- CASCOS MAQUINARIA, S.A.
- Challenger Lifts, Inc.
- Nussbaum Automotive Solutions LP.
- Eagle Equipment.
- Garage Equipment Supply.
- Stertil-Koni USA, Inc.
- Ravaglioli S.p.A,
- EAE Automotive Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Gemco Equipment Ltd.
- Atlas Auto Equipment
Global Vehicle Lift Market–Research Scope
The global vehicle lift Market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution channel
Global Vehicle Lift Market, by Type
Based on type, the global vehicle lift market can be divided into:
- Post Surface Mounted
- Two Post Lifts
- Overhead Lifts
- Floor Plate Lifts
- Four Post Lifts
- Scissor Car Lifts
- Portable Car Lifts
- In ground Car Lifts
- Mobile Column Car Lifts
- Parking Lifts
Global Vehicle Lift Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global vehicle lift market can be segregated into:
- Direct sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
- Vehicle Lift customers
Global Vehicle Lift Market, by Application
Based on application, the global vehicle lift market can be categorized into:
Global Vehicle Lift Market, by End User
On the basis of end user, the global vehicle lift market can be categorized into:
- Hyper Market
- Super Market
Global Vehicle Lift Market, by Region
Based on region, the global vehicle lift market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.