Global Vegetable Capsules Market: Introduction
- Capsules are solid dosage forms in which the drug substance is enclosed within a hard or soft soluble shell. The shells are generally formed from gelatin. Vegetable capsules are a new approach which might replace the usage of gelatin capsules.
- Vegetarian capsules are derivatives of vegetable cellulose. They are completely natural and contain no preservatives, wheat, gelatin, gluten, animal by-products and also, are made from the pure cellulose of either poplar or pine.
Key Drivers of Global Vegetable Capsules Market
- One of the advantages of vegetarian capsules is that they are not made with animal byproducts, and thereby this characteristic makes them suitable for individuals who choose not to consume products sourced from animals
- Compared to other capsules available in the market, vegetable capsules dissolve faster and can release their contents to be consumed by the body at a more effective pace. Furthermore, these vegetable capsules offer more stability when stored for longer periods of time, and have high tolerance to heat and humidity. Such factors are responsible for driving the vegetable capsules market.
- Vegetable capsules are helpful in masking odors and bad taste and are easy to swallow. Moreover, these capsules can be used for a variety of products which are moisture sensitive, hygroscopic, and liquid formulations.
- Rise in demand of vegetable capsules, increase in patient population, rise in research & developmental activities in health care, increase in adoption of vegan foods, and extensive number of benefits offered by vegetable capsules are key factors boosting the global vegetable capsules market
- However, high costs of vegetable capsule is anticipated to restrain the global Vegetable Capsules market during the forecast period
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
Strategies Adopted by Key Players to Offer Attractive Opportunities to Market
- Companies operating in the global vegetable capsules market are focused on catering to the needs of the medical community as well as patient pool by introducing new products and technologies. Leading players emphasize on research & developmental activities and engage in acquisitions, mergers, and collaborations to strengthen their position in the global market.
- For instance, in August 2019, ACG Capsules (ACGC), part of ACG Group, a supplier offering manufacturing solutions for the pharma industry, introduced a new line of HPMC capsules to meet a variety of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical needs. The new ACGcaps H+ capsule has no gelling agent, is suitable for hygroscopic and moisture-sensitive formulations, and meets consumer demands for clean label and vegetarian capsule options.
- In February 2018, CapsCanada, a leading provider of capsules for pharmaceutical drugs and dietary supplements, announced the addition of a new, state-of-the-art, dedicated hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) capsule manufacturing facility. CapsCanada increased capsule output by 50% with this investment.
- Developing economies present lucrative opportunities to the global vegetable capsules market, owing to increase in patient population, surge in prevalence of various diseases, and rise in research & development activities in these countries
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Vegetable Capsules Market
- North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global vegetable capsules market during the forecast period, due to rise in the patient population, increase in research & developmental activities, availability of well-established health care infrastructure, continuous technological advancements, rise in number of well-equipped laboratories, and presence of key players in the region
- The vegetable capsules market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in prevalence of various diseases, expanding health care sector, and rising interest of key players in expanding their presence in the market in the region
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Vegetable Capsules Market
Leading players in the global vegetable capsules market are focusing on research & development activities and technological advancements. Their competitors are also emphasizing on various growth strategies including mergers, acquisitions, product advancements, new product approvals and launches, partnerships, and collaborations. Leading players operating in the global vegetable capsules market include:
- Catalent, Inc
- Hunan ER-KANG
- Bahrain Pharma
- Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Aenova Holding GmbH
- HealthCaps India Ltd.
Global Vegetable Capsules Market: Research Scope
Global Vegetable Capsules Market, by Material
- Plant Polysaccharides (Pullulan)
- HPMC (Hydroxyl Propyl Methyl Celluloses)
Global Vegetable Capsules Market, by Application
- Health Supplements
Global Vegetable Capsules Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nutraceutical Companies
- Cosmetic Companies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.