Varicella Live Vaccine Market: Introduction
- Varicella vaccine is also known as chicken-pox vaccine as it offers protection against chicken pox causing virus, the varicella-zoster virus. This vaccine is made from a live but weakened or attenuated virus. The viruses which are attenuated are usually less virulent and are incapable of causing a disease. However, the attenuated vaccine can stimulate response from the body’s immune system.
- Chicken pox is highly contagious and is usually spread by direct contact or through air by coughing and sneezing. The illness usually causes an itchy rash and leads to the formation of over 400 blisters all over the body. In addition, it causes headache, fussiness, and coughing in the patients.
- Since 2005, the vaccine is available as a combination vaccine, which offers protection against rubella, measles, mumps, and varicella. This combination vaccine is known as MMRV.
- Varicella vaccine is usually given in two doses, at the age of 12 to 18 months and at the age of 4 to 6 years
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Varicella Live Vaccine Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market
- According to CDC, over 3.5 million cases of chickenpox, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by chickenpox vaccination in the U.S. This contributes to the growth of the varicella live vaccine market. Strengthening of national programs by various countries due to improved support and coordination among local, national, regional, and international stakeholders, has succeeded in improving immunization coverage rates.
- Increase in government focus on offering immunization programs to reduce the disease burden aids in the growth of the varicella live vaccine market. According to the WHO's Health Spending Observatory, the global expenditure on routine immunization increased on average from US$ 21.4 to US$ 26.9 per infant in 2016.
- A number of manufacturers in collaboration with Gavi, the World Bank, WHO, and UNICEF are committed to support immunization programs and accelerate the introduction of new vaccines. Few companies in association with Gavi are also developing the EPIVAC program to train health care providers to implement and strengthen immunization campaigns in countries such as sub-Saharan African countries. This would contribute to the growth of the varicella live vaccine market.
North America to Lead Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market
- In terms of region, the global varicella live vaccine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global varicella live vaccine market, owing to increase in awareness among people, well-established immunization programs, and well-established health care infrastructure
- Europe was the second largest market for varicella live vaccine in 2018, followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for varicella live vaccine, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in number of immunization programs, increase in government focus on reducing the health care burden, increase in population, and growing health care infrastructure aid in the growth of the varicella live vaccine market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Varicella Live Vaccine Market Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market
Leading players in the global varicella live vaccine market include:
- Bio-Med Pvt. Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Novo Medi Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market: Research Scope
Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market, by Product
- Monovalent Vaccine
- Combination Vaccine
Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market, by Application
- MMRV Immunization
- Herpes Zoster Immunization
- Chickenpox Immunization
Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market, by Provider
- Public Provider
- Private Provider
Global Varicella Live Vaccine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.