Vacuum Pressure Soldering System: Introduction
- A vacuum pressure soldering system is a type of process welding furnace for high-end products and industries (such as laser devices). The vacuum pressure soldering system consists of various components such as vacuum system, cooling/ heating system, reduction atmosphere system, safety system, and gas flow control system.
- Vacuum pressure soldering systems provide high level production for demanding vacuum solder applications such as drying, dispensing, and gas exchange. Vacuum pressure soldering systems mostly use nitrogen, hydrogen, and forming gases to remove oxidation from the air and it provides integrated cleaning by using formic acid, hydrogen reduction, and plasma.
- The global vacuum pressure soldering system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems from end-users.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Dynamics
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in demand for electronic products generates demand for chips, which is indirectly expected to increase the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems during the forecast period.
- Shift from manual vacuum pressure soldering systems to automated vacuum pressure soldering systems by end-users is anticipated to propel the market in the next few years.
- Stringent government regulations regarding workplace safety is also anticipated to boost the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems in end-use industries during the forecast period
- Growing demand for vapor-phase vacuum soldering system from laboratories is expected to boost the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems.
- Increasing demand for soldering of 3D assemblies and elimination of voids with through-holes or other leaded connections for components to improve heat sinking are some of the major factors projected to boost the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in the near future.
- Increasing demand for fault-free soldering and soldering of cased power components on printed circuit boards is a major factor driving the usage of vacuum pressure soldering systems, and this factor is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being seen in every sector of the economy, including the global semiconductor industry. However, COVID-19 does not significantly impact the demand for equipment. For instance, in April 2020, Palomar Technologies announced that it is seeing demand for critical semiconductor components. The company said that it has seen an acceleration of orders for its 3880 vacuum pressure soldering systems for remote machine equipment, medical devices, and robotics. Hence, demand for equipment has not dropped due to COVID-19. This, in turn, is projected to propel the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in the coming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
- In terms of region, the global vacuum pressure soldering system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in 2019, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to increasing production of electronics in the region.
- The vacuum pressure soldering system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to mass production of electronic products, such as wearable devices, smartphones, and white goods, in China and Taiwan.
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the vacuum pressure soldering system market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global vacuum pressure soldering system market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger and acquisition activities to develop new products and improve their existing product offerings. For instance, in May 2019, SST Vacuum Reflow Systems, a subsidiary company of Palomar Technologies, introduced SST 8300 Series, an automated vacuum pressure soldering system.
Key Players Operating in the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market:
- Accelonix Limited
- ASSCON Systemtechnik-Elektronik GmbH
- Danutek Hungary Kft.
- Electron-Mec s.r.l.
- InterElectronic Hungary
- INVACU Ltd.
- Palomar Technologies, Inc.
- PINK GmbH Thermosysteme
- PrimeTech Ltd.
- SHINKO SEIKI CO., LTD.
- SMT Wertheim
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Research Scope
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market, by Chamber Type
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market, by Application
- Prototyping & Small Batch Series
- Research & Development
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.