Vacuum Pressure Soldering System: Introduction
- A vacuum pressure soldering system is a type of process welding furnace for high-end products and industries (such as laser devices). The vacuum pressure soldering system consists of various components such as vacuum system, cooling/ heating system, reduction atmosphere system, safety system, and gas flow control system.
- Vacuum pressure soldering systems provide high level production for demanding vacuum solder applications such as drying, dispensing, and gas exchange. Vacuum pressure soldering systems mostly use nitrogen, hydrogen, and forming gases to remove oxidation from the air and it provides integrated cleaning by using formic acid, hydrogen reduction, and plasma.
- The global vacuum pressure soldering system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems from end-users.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Dynamics
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in demand for electronic products generates demand for chips, which is indirectly expected to increase the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems during the forecast period.
- Shift from manual vacuum pressure soldering systems to automated vacuum pressure soldering systems by end-users is anticipated to propel the market in the next few years.
- Stringent government regulations regarding workplace safety is also anticipated to boost the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems in end-use industries during the forecast period
- Growing demand for vapor-phase vacuum soldering system from laboratories is expected to boost the demand for vacuum pressure soldering systems.
- Increasing demand for soldering of 3D assemblies and elimination of voids with through-holes or other leaded connections for components to improve heat sinking are some of the major factors projected to boost the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in the near future.
- Increasing demand for fault-free soldering and soldering of cased power components on printed circuit boards is a major factor driving the usage of vacuum pressure soldering systems, and this factor is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being seen in every sector of the economy, including the global semiconductor industry. However, COVID-19 does not significantly impact the demand for equipment. For instance, in April 2020, Palomar Technologies announced that it is seeing demand for critical semiconductor components. The company said that it has seen an acceleration of orders for its 3880 vacuum pressure soldering systems for remote machine equipment, medical devices, and robotics. Hence, demand for equipment has not dropped due to COVID-19. This, in turn, is projected to propel the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in the coming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market
- In terms of region, the global vacuum pressure soldering system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global vacuum pressure soldering system market in 2019, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to increasing production of electronics in the region.
- The vacuum pressure soldering system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to mass production of electronic products, such as wearable devices, smartphones, and white goods, in China and Taiwan.
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the vacuum pressure soldering system market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global vacuum pressure soldering system market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger and acquisition activities to develop new products and improve their existing product offerings. For instance, in May 2019, SST Vacuum Reflow Systems, a subsidiary company of Palomar Technologies, introduced SST 8300 Series, an automated vacuum pressure soldering system.
Key Players Operating in the Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market:
- Accelonix Limited
- ASSCON Systemtechnik-Elektronik GmbH
- Danutek Hungary Kft.
- Electron-Mec s.r.l.
- InterElectronic Hungary
- INVACU Ltd.
- Palomar Technologies, Inc.
- PINK GmbH Thermosysteme
- PrimeTech Ltd.
- SHINKO SEIKI CO., LTD.
- SMT Wertheim
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market: Research Scope
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market, by Chamber Type
Global Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market, by Application
- Prototyping & Small Batch Series
- Research & Development
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!