Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market: Introduction
- Vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device is used to control postpartum hemorrhage during maternity
- Vacuum-induced uterine tamponade is a non-surgical method, as no operation is required to insert the device into the uterine so that the bleeding can be controlled
- Firstly, the vaccum-induced uterine tamponade device is inserted transvaginally into the uterine. Secondly, a balloon occlusion is built into the shaft of the device. Thirdly, the process is followed by inflation at the level of external cervical in order to create a uterine seal. Finally, negative pressure is created by attaching an electric powered pressure regulated vaccum pump with a sterile graduated canister.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market
- According to the World Counts report, around 97,021,209 births have occurred globally so far in 2021 and this is fueling the need for vaccum induced uterine tamponade devices to help control postpartum hemorrhage in mothers
- According to Transparency Market Research analysis, postpartum hemorrhage causes around 25% of maternal deaths globally, and vaccum-induced uterine tamponade device is used to control this. This, in turn, is boosting the market and is also estimate to create opportunities for the market in the near future.
- Increasing number of individuals are becoming more aware about the vaccum-induced uterine tamponade device, as it is highly effective and can aid in keeping a mother safe when excess bleeding occurs in mothers after childbirth. Therefore, an increasing number of pregnant women are adopting the use of such devices during their pregnancy. These factors are projected to create significant opportunities for the market globally.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market
- In terms of geography, the global vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device market is segmented into five regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device market due to extensive adoption of new procedures, rising government initiatives, and increasing number of people who are adopting vaccum induced uterine tamponade devices during child birth. These factors are estimated to drive the market in North America.
- The market for vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device in Europe is expected to expand at a significant growth rate in the near future due to enhanced healthcare processes and presence of well-established companies that manufacture vaccum-induced uterine tamponade devices in the region
- The vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in number of child births in the region. Furthermore, high population rates and lack of birth control are increasing the demand for vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market
The global vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device market is expanding due to concentration of key players. Companies are coming up with new strategies and programs to provide the best healthcare services to patients. Major players operating in the global vacuum-induced uterine tamponade device market are listed below:
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Kentec Medical, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Willy Rusch GMBH & Co. KG.
Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market: Research Scope
Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market, by Material
Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market, by End-user
- Maternity Centers
Global Vacuum-induced Uterine Tamponade Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa