Global Uterine Scissors Market: Introduction
- Uterine scissors are small scissors used to cut non-biological materials. These scissors are also used to cut the vessels and the uterine ligaments during total abdominal hysterectomy and they are called uterine scissors. These provide the maximum operating efficiency.
- Curved uterine scissors are used to cut the thick tissues in the uterus
Key Drivers of Global Uterine Scissors Market
- Rise in the prevalence of gynecological diseases such cervical cancer and vaginal cancer is anticipated to drive the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period
- As per the World Health Organization, in women, cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer across the world. In 2018, around 570,000 new cases of cervical cancer were recorded worldwide. In low- and middle-income countries, approximately 90% deaths are caused due to cervical cancer.
- According to Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, in 2016, approximately 0.6 per 100,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with vaginal cancer
- According to International Journal of Women’s Health, the prevalence of ovarian cancer is high among women of Caucasian descent, followed by Hispanic, African-American, and Asian/Pacific Islander women
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Uterine Scissors Market Report
- Moreover, increase in awareness about gynecological diseases is likely to fuel the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period. Awareness programs are conducted most frequently and widely to enhance knowledge about gynecological diseases.
- Various organizations and foundations, such as Foundation of Women Care and Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders, are making efforts to increase awareness about uterine dysfunction and gynecological diseases and provide a scientific platform to support management of these diseases
- Rise in the prevalence of uterine diseases in developing countries creates lucrative opportunities for the uterine scissors market in these countries. In 2018, as per the World Health Organization, approximately 28,318 deaths occurred in Latin America, due to cervix uteri (cervical cancer).
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Uterine Scissors Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period, due to presence of key market players, rise in the funding for health care research projects, increase in awareness about gynecological diseases, and increase in rates of mortality and incidence of uterine cancer in the region. For instance, as per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, between 1999 and 2016, rates of mortality and incidence of uterine cancer increased by 0.7% and 1.1% per year in the U.S. According to Canadian Cancer Society, by the end of 2019, around 7,200 Canadian women would be diagnosed of uterine cancer, while 1,250 would die of the disease.
- The uterine scissors market in Europe is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR, due to rising prevalence of ovarian cancer in the region. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, the age-adjusted rate of ovarian cancer in Serbia (Balkans, Europe) was 16.6 per 100,000 people in 2018.
- The uterine scissors market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in the prevalence of uterine diseases and favorable government initiatives in the region. For instance, according to Cancer Australia, in Australia, around 2,723 new cases of uterine cancer were diagnosed in 2015 and 3,115 cases are estimated to be diagnosed by the end of 2019. In November 2016, the Government of India took a step toward prevention of cancer in India. It prepared operation guidelines for management and screening of various types of cancer including breast cancer, oral cancer, and cervical cancer.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Uterine Scissors Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Uterine Scissors Market
The global uterine scissors market is highly consolidated, due to presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share of the market in their respective regions. Demand for gynecological instruments and devices has increased in emerging as well as developed markets over the last few years.
Leading players operating in the global uterine scissors market are
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Novo Surgical Inc.
- Robinson Healthcare
- Aesculap AG
- Carnegie Surgical LLC
- Nazmed Sdn Bhd
Global Uterine Scissors Market: Research Scope
Global Uterine Scissors Market, by Type
Global Uterine Scissors Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Uterine Scissors Market, by Angle
Global Uterine Scissors Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Uterine Scissors Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.