USB Power Switches: Introduction
- USB power switches are employed to charge electronic devices. They are also called power management devices. Electronic devices can be charged on electronic USB ports on multiple devices including docking stations and computers.
- USB power switches keep tabs on the device current. When the current is below the permissible limit, the device latch gets switched off.
- USB power switches come with different safety features such as internal protection from thermal overload. They are primarily used to control both temperature of the junction and power dissipation at a safe level. Furthermore, USB power switches also help in safeguarding the input supply from the overload of power supply.
Growing Use of USB Power Switches in Automotive Industry Boosting Global USB Power Switches Market
- USB power switches generally come with the AECQ-100 specification, which implies that they are qualified for use in automotive applications
- USB power switches help in managing automotive applications while limiting the overloaded current. This helps in circuit protection during short circuiting.
- USB power switches hold importance, as USB is a key industry standard that defines various communication protocols. These protocols are used in managing the communication between various electronic devices. Moreover, in the automotive industry, USBs handle data transmission around a vehicle.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global USB Power Switches Market
- In terms of region, the global USB power switches market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global USB power switches market throughout the forecast period, as several manufacturers of USB power switches operate in the region and they are constantly investing in the development of technologically advanced products to be used in several industry verticals, especially automotive and consumer electronics. Moreover, Asia Pacific is home to a large number of well-established players operating in the USB power switches Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India hold a major share of the market in the region. Furthermore, expanding presence of players in the consumer electronics sector and steady growth of consumer electronics and automotive industries in the region, especially in China, are factors expected to boost the market for USB power switches in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The USB power switches market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. The market is these regions is propelled by increasing adoption of industrial automation and emergence of smart vehicles in countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global USB power switches market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and development of new products to meet the risen demand for USB power switches.
Key players operating in the global USB power switches market are:
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Maxim Integrated
- Diodes Incorporated
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- TE Connectivity
- Richtek Technology Corporation
- RICOH Electronic Devices Co., Ltd.
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION
Global USB Power Switches Market: Research Scope
Global USB Power Switches Market, by Type
- USB High-side Power Switch
- USB Power Distribution Switch
- USB Power Switch
Global USB Power Switches Market, by Number of Switches
Global USB Power Switches Market, by Application
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.