Brazil Nut Oil Market
Brazil Nut Oil Market (Nature: Organic and Conventional; Application: Food & Beverage, Cosmetics & Personal Care, and Retail/Household; and Distribution Channel: Business to Business and Business to Consumer) - U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Dietary Selenium from Brazil Nut Oil Holds Potentials to Improve COVID-19 Outcomes
Researchers of Nutritional Medicine at the University of Surrey are identifying a link between dietary selenium and its cure rate for COVID-19. This has led to the popularity of Brazil nut oil, seafood, and poultry, among others, and is helping in improving potential outcomes in coronavirus patients, as these foods are rich source of selenium. Since several individuals are found with selenium deficiency, the growing awareness about the benefits of these foods can create sales opportunities for companies in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.
The ever-evolving nature of coronavirus is anticipated to create incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. who are focusing on eCommerce sales for essential foods, household, and personal care products.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Brazil Nut Oil Market
Excess Consumption of Brazil Nut Oil May Lead to Diarrhea, Nail Abnormalities
Brazil nut oil is being highly publicized for its high selenium levels that play an instrumental role in preventing cancer, aid proper functioning of thyroid glands, and enhance immunity. This oil has become the need of the hour due to the ongoing pandemic, since consumers are becoming conscious about ways to maintain optimum immunity and health. However, side effects of this oil pose risks of selenium toxicity, resulting in brittle nails and hair. Manufacturers and brands in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. are creating awareness to avoid overconsumption of products that may lead to diarrhea, irritability, nail abnormalities, and the likes. As such, manufacturers are establishing robust supply streams from South America during the wet season of the rain forest.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Hair Care Brands Capitalize on Brazil Nut Oil to Offer Conditioning for Users
Cosmetics and personal care products are popular end-use cases for Brazil nut oil. The Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Talent 10 Brazil Nut Oil hair therapy is among the many products that offer color protection, ultimate shine, and detangling. Brazil nut oil in hair care products is providing advantages of anti-breakage, moisture, and conditioning, among consumers. Manufacturers in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. are increasing their production capabilities in rich, milky, leave-in hair sprays that contain a complex of Brazil nut oil, vitamin E, and hydrolyzed keratin, among other compounds.
Hair care brands in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. are developing leave-in sprays with micro-encapsulated fragrance that offer 24-hour long sensorial experience to users.
Anti-aging Skincare Products, Body Lotions Creating Sales Opportunities for Brands
The Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. is undergoing a significant change as brands are producing flagship cosmetic oils that increase skin suppleness and elasticity. The Brazil nut oil is being highly publicized for its rich & balanced omega 6 & 9 levels, phytosterols, and antioxidant properties that serve as a natural cosmetic treatment for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Consumers are mixing blends of sweet almond, camellia seed, and Brazil nut oil to rejuvenate dull skin.
Anti-aging skincare products and body lotions are emerging as bright spots for sales opportunities for brands in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.
Salad Preparations Using Brazil Nut Oil Help Preserve Heart Health
Brazil nut oil is not recommended for cooking since its temperature deteriorates, owing to the vitamin E content. Manufacturers in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. are boosting their production capabilities to meet the demand for health-conscious consumers that are using it for salad preparations and with bread. The high prevalence of bad cholesterol, arthritis, and menstrual pain is driving the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.
Patients with cardiovascular diseases are being recommended Brazil nut oil, which is effective in preventing blood clots by reducing flow of blood. Moreover, the omega 6 fats in Brazil nut oil help improve circulation.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Brazil Nut Oil Market
Selenium deficiency in individuals has boosted the consumption of Brazil nut oil through salads and bread dressing to prevent contraction of COVID-19 and maintain optimum immunity. The moderate consumption of Brazil nut oil helps to preserve heart health and acts as an effective solution to prevent hypertension. However, this oil may lead to side effects such as spotty colored teeth, hair loss, and nausea. Hence, companies in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. should increase awareness to avoid excess consumption of the oil to benefit the health of consumers. Hair and skincare products are key applications of Brazil nut oil. Manufacturers are bolstering their production capacities of leave-in sprays, organic shampoos, and body lotions to meet the demanding needs of consumers.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.: Overview
- The Brazil nut oil market value in U.S. stood at ~US$ 4 Mn in 2021, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the market is expected to reach ~US$ 7.7 Mn by 2031, at a CAGR of ~6.7%.
- Consumers in the U.S. are inclining more toward the use of natural and organic ingredients and products. This natural and organic movement is impacting cosmetics and personal care industry in the U.S. This has increased the use of natural ingredient such as Brazil nut oil in many cosmetics and personal care products.
- Brazil nut oil is primarily used in cosmetics and personal care ingredients such as skin care and hair care products. The high content of vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, and selenium makes it the perfect ingredient to be used in other personal care products such as soaps, lotions, and body moisturizers. Brazil nut oil is expected to witness the many potential applications in the natural cosmetics products.
- Manufacturers of Brazil nut oil are targeting the manufacturers of cosmetics and personal care products. Leading manufacturers such as Croda International Plc., Beraca Ingredientes Naturais SA, etc. are focusing on innovations that could lead to increase in the potential applications of Brazil nut oil in different end-use industry verticals.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.: Market Frontrunners
- Based on application, cosmetics & personal care industry is expected to account for the highest market value share in 2021, owing to the demand for natural ingredients in cosmetics and personal care products
- The organic segment of Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. is expected to exhibit highest incremental opportunity attributable to the increasing adoption of natural and organic products among consumer in the U.S.
- Consumers from the U.S. prefer to use various online retail channels to shop for cosmetics and personal care products. The U.S. market has substantial penetration of online retailing, as it is the most convenient mode of buying a product for the consumers in this country. The online retail segment in business to consumer category is projected to expand at the highest CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.: Dynamics
- Health benefits of Brazil nut oil propelling demand in food applications: Minerals and vitamins present in Brazil nuts can be very beneficial for treating a number of skin, hair, and health (physical & mental) related problems. Most of the health benefits of Brazil nut oil can be attributed to its high selenium content. Human body cannot produce selenium on its own. It is important to consume it through foods to prevent its deficiency. Selenium encourages the production of glutathione, the most important antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage. Brazil nut oil contains high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids that help to lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The Brazil nut oil is an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids such as oleic and palmitoleic acid. This is beneficial for lowering the bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol in the blood. Brazil nut oil contains magnesium, a mineral required for the functioning of the muscles. It prevents the buildup of lactic acid in muscles, preventing soreness and muscular pain. These health benefits of Brazil nut oil are attracting consumer attention, which is ultimately driving the demand for Brazil nut oil for various applications in the food preparations.
- Brazil nut oil gaining importance in skin care and hair care products: There are many benefits that Brazil nut oil offers to skin and hair. Similar to babassu and cupuaçu, Brazil nut oil is an excellent natural skin moisturizer and can be used all over the body. Its rich mineral and vitamin contents make it ideal for healing dry or damaged skin. When used as an ingredient in skin care products, this oil moisturizes the skin. In addition, due to its rejuvenating properties, it is an effective anti-wrinkle treatment that plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and aging. Brazil nut oil treats dry, brittle, or damaged hair, encourages healthy hair growth and helps treat alopecia or male pattern baldness by naturally affecting testosterone levels. These factors are influencing manufacturers of cosmetics and personal care products to include this natural ingredients in their products.
- Brazil nut oil is a vital ingredient in some of Teadora’s most popular products, including Brazilian Glow Multi-tasking oil and Brazilian Glow Beauty Butter for Face & Body
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.: Major Strategies
- As the demand for products containing natural and organic ingredients from consumers is increasing, more applications for Brazil nut oil are anticipated in the cosmetic and personal care industry
- Cosmetic applications - moisturizers, shampoos, hair conditioners, and others - have been identified as the potential as well as emerging end uses of Brazil nut oil in the upcoming years. Moreover, Brazil nut oil is also used in food preparations such as in salad dressings and as a cooking oil. Manufacturers of Brazil nut oil are targeting companies that seek to offer premium and highly nutritious food products with unique taste profiles in order to gain more profits from a scenario where the demand for healthy yet tasty food is on the rise.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.: Key Players
- Some of the key actors including operating in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S., as profiled in the study are
- Croda International Plc
- Caribbean Natural Products, Inc.
- Best Natures
- Beraca Ingredientes Naturais SA.
- YBI Brazil
- Green Forest Products S.A.
- SULU ORGANICS
- Aromantic UK
- Oshadhi Ltd.
- Para Food s.r.o & Seanergy spol. s r.o.
- Rainforest Chica, etc.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S. – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the Brazil nut oil market structure in the U.S. The market study presents exclusive information about how the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. will grow during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S., including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, cultivators, brands and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S., which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as micro economic factors that are impacting the expansion of the market in the U.S. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S.
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for Brazil nut oil in the U.S. during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.?
- Which companies are leading the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S.?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. to catapult their position at the forefront?
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S. – Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts for compiling the Brazil nut oil market study in the U.S. include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers who contributed to the development of this report as a primary source.
Information acquired from primary sources and secondary sources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S., which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Brazil Nut Oil Market in U.S. – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the Brazil nut oil market in the U.S. offers information divided into important segments — nature, application, and distribution channel. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.