Market Outlook: Hydrolyzed Keratin Market
Hydrolyzed keratin is a mixture of peptide and free amino acids obtained from sheep. Hydrolyzed keratin is an active ingredient used in various types of cosmetic products such as hair care, skin care, nail care and other similar products. In the global personal care and cosmetics market, the demand for Hydrolyzed keratin is increasing owing to its various functional properties. Hydrolyzed keratin plays a functioning role as humectants, biological additives, as an antistatic agent and as a hair and nail conditioning agent. Hydrolyzed keratin plays a significant role in the development of healthy tissues and incorporates by cosmetic and personal care manufacturers in product solutions in order to enhance well-being, health, and beauty. Currently, the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is high among hair treatment products as it helps in strengthening and nourishing of hair, reduces hair fall, and restores the hair structure. The demand for hydrolyzed keratin is rising among skin care and hair care manufacturers as it provides moisturizing benefits to skin and hair. In the global hydrolyzed keratin market, the demand for Hydrolyzed keratin is increasing especially among North America and European cosmetics and personal care manufacturers.
Reasons for Covering Hydrolyzed Keratin as a Title
Consumers are seeking products that provide extra added benefits or add nutritional content. For instance, the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is increasing among skin care and hair care products as hydrolyzed keratin revitalize the natural protective layer of hairs, using of hydrolyzed keratin in hair care helps to rebuild tensile strength and minimizes the hair fall. Nowadays, consumers are more conscious towards ingredients used in cosmetic products. In the global market, the demand for personal care and cosmetics products is expected to increase at the higher growth in the developing economies. Increasing purchasing power across the region is broadening the consumer base for cosmetics and owing to this the demand for shampoo, hair conditioner, hair treatment products, body lotion, moisturizer, cleanser, color cosmetics, body lotion, and others. Owing to this the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is increasing among skin care and hair care manufacturers or primarily in non-coloring hair care products. In addition, the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is also increasing as an ingredient free from harmful chemicals. As an increasing use of chemicals and harmful substances in cosmetics and personal care products and their harmful effects has influenced the consumers to buy hair care and skin care products which are natural, organic or free from harmful ingredients.
Global Hydrolyzed Keratin Market: Segmentation
On the basis of form, global hydrolyzed keratin market has been segmented as –
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Powder
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Solution
On the basis of application, global hydrolyzed keratin market has been segmented as –
- Hair Care Products
- Hair Treatment Products
- Skin Care Products
- Body Lotions
- Moisturizers & Cleansers
- Color Cosmetics
- Body Wash
- Nail Care Products
Global Hydrolyzed Keratin Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the business of hydrolyzed keratin market are Proteina, Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Eunice, Inc., Universal Preserv-A-Chem Inc., BASF, Active Concepts LLC, Kerline Srl, MakingCosmetics Inc., Greentech, and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants in Hydrolyzed Keratin Market
Consumers across the North America, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific markets are demanding products with multifunctional effects, which is pushing manufacturers of hair care and skin care products to bring multi-solutions with both, functional and active ingredients with multifunctional effects. Owing to this the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is increasing as a multi-functional ingredient. Hydrolyzed keratin plays significant role functioning role of biological additives, antistatic agent, conditioning agent, humectant, and others. The supply of hydrolyzed keratin-based products such as hair conditioner, shampoos, hair sprays, hair balm, moisturizer, conditioner, body lotions, skin cleaner, and others. In addition, the demand for hydrolyzed keratin is also increasing hair treatment products.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the hydrolyzed keratin market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the hydrolyzed keratin market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends in hydrolyzed keratin market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the hydrolyzed keratin market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of hydrolyzed keratin market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants in hydrolyzed keratin market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in hydrolyzed keratin market
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in hydrolyzed keratin market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.