Urinary Tract Imaging Market: Introduction
Urinary tract imaging to benefit from significant level of first-in-class innovation
- Urinary tract imaging is used to correct urological issues. Urinary tract imaging plays a critical role in urology. Urinary tract systems in the body include kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market
- Prevalence of diseases and awareness about identification and treatment of kidney disease among people are driving the urinary tract imaging technology sector. However, imaging modalities need regular calibration to maintain accuracy.
- The need to obtain accurate data to initiate treatment is fueling the growth and adoption of new generation imaging methods. This, in turn, will increase the demand for urinary tract imaging devices for validation. Moreover, rise in per capita income is enabling people to undergo diagnostic tests.
- Urinary tract imaging indirectly helps medicine practitioners and experts to evaluate, interpret, analyze, and produce quality data needed for medical advice and treatment. These factors are likely to propel the urinary tract imaging market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, improvements in the medical imaging technique are assisting in speedy clinical trials of drugs, and playing a crucial role in innovation and development of advanced urinary imaging techniques for consistent, accurate, and optimal results.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Urinary Tract Imaging Market Report from this Brochure
X-Ray Imaging Segment to Witness High growth
- Based on product type, the global urinary tract imaging market can be divided into X-ray/fluoroscopy, ultrasound, computed tomography, intravenous urography, retrograde urography, percutaneous antegrade urography, cystography & cystourethrography, retrograde urethrography, radionuclide scanning, angiography, magnetic resonance imaging, and others
- X-ray imaging is one of the most widely used diagnostic methods. X-rays are carried out through a variety of methods to examine urinary tract structures to diagnose the disease.
- The computed tomography (CT) imaging procedure involves rotation of an X-ray tube around the patient to acquire multiple images from various angles. Radiologists and other physicians can then use these images to identify internal structures, along with their size, shape, texture, and density. The price of CT imaging has declined rapidly in the recent past, thus making the cost of CT scan more affordable for patients.
Rise in number of hospitals & ASCs will boost Hospital & ASCs Segment-
- Demand for urinary tract imaging is increasing rapidly due to rise in the number of hospitals and increase in government support for improving the health care sector, especially in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. According to the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence, the number of government hospitals in India increased from 4,571 in 2000 to 11,993 in 2011.
- Significant rise in the number of hospitals in Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America is likely to boost the growth of the urinary tract imaging market
- According to the National Health Expenditure Accounts (NHEA), health care expenditure in the U.S. was 17.9% of the GDP in 2017. The per capita expenditure on health care increased from US$ 6,700 in 2006 to US$ 8,500 in 2011 and has reached US$ 10,739 per person in 2017. Hence, rise in the number of patients in the region will prefer timely diagnosis.
North America to Lead the Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market
- In terms of region, the global urinary tract imaging market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominates the global urinary tract imaging market. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast due to high adoption of superior technologies across all end-user segments.
- Investments in cutting-edge research, emphasis on remedies for diagnosis concerns, and concentration of world’s major pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations and academic institutes in the region are factors that will propel urinary tract imaging market in this region
- Europe held a prominent share of the global urinary tract imaging market, in terms of revenue. Expansion of this market in Europe can be attributed to rise in kidney disease diagnosis, well-established health care infrastructure, and presence of major players in the market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Urinary Tract Imaging Market Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global urinary tract imaging market is highly fragmented, in terms of number of players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Siemens Healthineers
- Olympus Corporation
- CONMED Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- Carestream Health
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GE Healthcare
- Shimadzu Corporation
Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market: Research Scope
Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market, by Product Type
- Computed Tomography
- Intravenous Urography
- Retrograde Urography
- Percutaneous Antegrade Urography
- Cystography & Cystourethrography
- Retrograde Urethrography
- Radionuclide Scanning
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Global Urinary Tract Imaging Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.