Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market- Introduction
- Ultrasonic dental scalers are used for eliminating deposits such as plaque and tartar rapidly from the surface of the teeth
- During tartar cleaning, the scaler tip vibrates in the ultrasonic range of 20 kHz to 45 kHz and the tip is cooled by forcing a stream of water. Vibration of scaler tip of ultrasonic dental scaler enables removal of plaque and tartar rapidly, thereby making it a fast and effective process.
- Ultrasonic dental scalers have varied shapes of interchangeable scaling tips, enabling numerous functions such as root planning, sublingual scaling, and periodontal pocket management
- Application of ultrasonic devices has significantly enhanced procedures of periodontal debridement and supragingival scaling
- Ultrasonic dental scalers ensure better stain removal compared to hand scaling dental devices. Furthermore, they reduce hand and wrist fatigue for dentists, thus, increasing the convenience of use.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market
Increase in Adoption of Dental Scaling Devices
- Increase in adoption of dental scaling devices is one of the drivers of the ultrasonic dental scalers market. Dental scaling reduces the gap between teeth and gums, thereby reducing the risk of undergoing tooth, bone, and tissue loss linked with chronic periodontal disease. Such factors boost the usage of dental scaling devices.
Greater Patient Comfort through Usage of Ultrasonic Dental Scalers
- Ultrasonic dental scalers offer better comfort compared to hand scaling dental devices. They provide more accurate placement during treatment, vibrate less, require less water during the dental scaling procedure, and come with smaller inserts, thereby increasing the comfort level for the patient. Hence, patients more readily opt for dental scaling treatment. This drives the ultrasonic dental scalers market.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Dental Scalers over Hand Scaling
- Ultrasonic dental scalers reduce treatment time, particularly when removal of heavy dental deposits is involved. Furthermore, they lessen hand and wrist fatigue. Moreover, they ensure excellent stain removal compared to that achieved by hand scaling. All these benefits of ultrasonic dental scalers over hand scaling propel the ultrasonic dental scalers market.
North America to Dominate Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market
- North America accounted for the majority of the share of the global ultrasonic dental scalers market in 2018. The major share can be attributed to increase in incidence of periodontal diseases, surge in usage of dental scalers for the treatment of these diseases, presence of advanced health care infrastructure, increased spending on dental health care, and high awareness about dental health & hygiene among consumers.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period due to rise in health care amenities, increase in awareness of dental care, rise in number of dentists and dental practices, surge in disposable incomes,and rapid growth of geriatric population
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market Report
Key Players operating in Global Market
The global ultrasonic dental scalers market is fragmented due to presence of many players in the market. The demand for ultrasonic dental scalers has increased in both emerging and developed markets. This has resulted in a surge in number of distributors and suppliers in the global market. Some of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Magpie Tech Corp.
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC
- Coltene Whaledent Pvt. Ltd
- Aseptico Inc.
- Henry Schein Inc.
- DENTSPLY International
- Kerr Corporation
- Flight Dental Systems
- Micron Corporation
- Mectron s.p.a.
Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market- Research Scope
- The global ultrasonic dental scalers market can be segmented on the basis of product type, end users, application, and region
Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market, by Product type
- Magnetostrictive Ultrasonic Scalers
- Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Scalers
Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market, by End-users
- Dental Clinics
Global Ultrasonic Dental Scalers Market, by Application
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.