Ultra-wide temperature TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display is an active-matrix technology having enhanced image quality that consists of one transistor for every pixel which controls the brightness of the display. This allows clear and easy viewing even in bright environments. Such TFTs are light weight having thin design, high resolution while offering low power consumption, TFT’s are achieving importance in diverse end use sectors wherever displays are necessary. These find applications in various electronic goods such as mobile phones, smartphones, portable TVs, laptops, video game devices, desktops, and so on.
The increasing adoption of the flexible display market is favoring the ultra-wide temperature TFT display market growth. There are several advantages of using ultra-wide temperature TFT display for instance, it provides better optical properties such as picture contrast and clarity. Also, high growth in smart wearable is aiding market growth. However, high cost of TFT displays is hindering market growth since, the market is at its nascent stage.
The global ultra-wide temperature TFT display market is categorized on the basis of display size, display type, application, end user and geographic regions. Bifurcation on the basis of display size includes large size TFT-LCD display panel, medium size TFT-LCD display panel and small size TFT-LCD display panel. By display type, the market is classified as flat, flexible, and transparent. By application, ultra-wide temperature TFT display market is categorized into mobile phones, smartphone & tablet, pc monitor & laptop, TV & digital signage, and others. Segmentation on the basis of end users comprises automotive, retail, IT & telecom, healthcare, entertainment, hospitality, transportation, government & education and others. The ultra-wide temperature TFT display market has been evaluated for five geographic regions namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Based on display size, large size TFT-LCD display panel is predicted to hold significant market share during the forecast period. This is because of several end use applications such as healthcare require large screen display for proper examination of operations and multiple segment display of various sections on single screen. Similarly, several end use applications demand large screen for better representation of data and display information to gain public attention. Among various applications, the TV segment is expected to account for a large share in the global ultra-wide temperature TFT display market. The mobile phones, smartphone & tablets segment is predicted to rise at a fast growth rate. Among various major end-user segments, healthcare and automotive sector is expected to hold significant share of the global ultra-wide temperature TFT display market followed by retail and entertainment segment during the forecast period because of the high resolution display of TFT’s offers better resistance to environmental disturbances. Ultra-wide temperature TFT display find diverse application These TFT displays find diverse applications because they have wide viewing angles for all-round and handheld views, guaranteeing easy readability outdoors, even in sunlight. The images and colors displayed on screen are sharp and well-defined.
North America is predicted to be main market share holder due to presence major market players, quick adoption rate of new technologies and relatively mature market for automotive and industrial process. Europe is also expected to hold descent market share due to adoption of ultra-wide temperature TFT display in healthcare industry while Asia Pacific region is expected to have fastest growth rate due to fast growing retail industry as well as entertainment industry.
The significant players of the global ultra-wide temperature TFT display market are Innolux Corp, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, LG Display, SAMSUNG, Advantech Co., Ltd, Tianma Europe GmbH., Densitron Technologies, Inteltronic, Kyocera International, Inc., ADKOM Elektronik GmbH, LITEMAX, Axiomtek Co., Ltd., and Kaohsiung Opto-Electronics Inc., among others.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
2. Insights and Tools
3. Actionable Results
4. Strategic Frameworks
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?