Global UHT Systems Market – Introduction
- Ultra Heat Treatment (UHT) systems is a food processing system, which sterilizes or disinfects liquid food, generally milk, by heating it above 135oC, for 5 to 2 seconds, to eradicate the bacteria in milk.
- Moreover, UHT is a heat treatment in order to kill most microorganisms, bacteria, and inactive enzymes. The main purpose of a UHT system is to increase the shelf-life of the food product, which can help the product to remain imperishable or last at room temperature for more than 6 months.
- Furthermore, the important characteristics of UHT systems include robust structure, precise production, and high operational efficiency, in throughput time.
- The primary purpose of UHT systems is to help maintain the nutrient content in the food & beverage, even after high temperature heating. UHT systems are gaining popularity in the food & beverage processing sector across the globe.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global UHT Systems Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the UHT Systems Market
- Growing awareness for health attributes coupled with a rise in standards of living in developing and developed countries is expected to fuel the demand for UHT systems, which in turn is expected to drive the UHT systems market during the forecast period.
- Significantly expansion of the food and beverage industry is expected to drive the demand for UHT systems across all key milk consuming economies. Significant rise in sales of UHT systems, due to the blending of milk that can be stored or preserved at room temperature without the need of refrigerators for longer time, is likely to drive the global UHT systems market across the globe.
- These factors mentioned above are projected to drive the global UHT systems market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global UHT Systems Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global UHT systems market during the forecast period, due to rising urbanization and increasing population that has fueled the demand for UHT systems across the region. Furthermore, increase in awareness about health among the rising population and a surge in milk consumption in Indonesia and India is anticipated to boost the UHT systems market in the region.
- Moreover, the market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is projected to expand significantly, owing to rising temperature across the region. Moreover, the UHT system market in MEA is projected to rise further due to an increase in the standard of living of people across the region.
- Europe is a mature market globally, which is estimated to offer significant opportunity to the UHT systems market between 2019 and 2027, due to widespread and large consumption of UHT treated products across the region
- The global UHT systems market is primarily dominated by North America, due to rising young population, and changing inhabitant perception along with growing health concerns among individuals. This, in turn, is likely to boost the UHT systems market in North America.
- Moreover, the global UHT systems market is primarily dominated by Europe and North America, which are technically and economically equipped to install UHT systems in their countries across the regions and derive the benefits from UHT systems.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global UHT Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global UHT systems market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the global market. A few of the key players operating in the global UHT systems market are listed below:
- Alfa Laval
- Elecster Oyj
- GEA Group
- GOMA Engineering
- REDA S.P.A.
- Shanghai Jimei Food Machinery
- Shanghai Triowin Intelligent Machinery
- SPX Flow,
- Stephan Machinery Gmbh
- TESSA I.E.C Group
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
Global UHT Systems Market–Research Scope
The global UHT systems market can be segmented based on:
- Mode of Heating
- Equipment Type
- Treatment Types
- End Product Form
- Distribution Channel
Global UHT Systems Market, by Mode of Heating
Based on mode of heating, the global UHT systems market can be divided into:
- Direct Heating UHT System
- Infusion UHT system
- Indirect Heating UHT System
- Tabular UHT exchangers system
- Plate UHT exchangers system
- Scraped surface heat exchangers (SSHE) system
Global UHT Systems Market, by Equipment Type
In terms of equipment type, the global UHT systems market can be segregated into:
Global UHT Systems Market, by Technology
Based on technology, the global UHT systems market can be classified into:
- Flash heating
- Flash cooling
- Aseptic packaging
Global UHT Systems Market, by treatment types
In terms of treatment types, the global UHT systems market can be divided into:
- Aseptic product treatment
- Thermal product treatment
Global UHT Systems Market, by End Product Form
Based on end product form, the global UHT systems market can be bifurcated into:
Global UHT Systems Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global UHT systems market can be split into:
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global UHT Systems Market, by Application
Based on application, the global UHT systems market can be categorized into:
- Dairy desserts
- Others (soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, and sauces)
Global UHT Systems Market, by Region
Based on region, the global UHT systems market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!