Global UHT Systems Market – Introduction
- Ultra Heat Treatment (UHT) systems is a food processing system, which sterilizes or disinfects liquid food, generally milk, by heating it above 135oC, for 5 to 2 seconds, to eradicate the bacteria in milk.
- Moreover, UHT is a heat treatment in order to kill most microorganisms, bacteria, and inactive enzymes. The main purpose of a UHT system is to increase the shelf-life of the food product, which can help the product to remain imperishable or last at room temperature for more than 6 months.
- Furthermore, the important characteristics of UHT systems include robust structure, precise production, and high operational efficiency, in throughput time.
- The primary purpose of UHT systems is to help maintain the nutrient content in the food & beverage, even after high temperature heating. UHT systems are gaining popularity in the food & beverage processing sector across the globe.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global UHT Systems Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the UHT Systems Market
- Growing awareness for health attributes coupled with a rise in standards of living in developing and developed countries is expected to fuel the demand for UHT systems, which in turn is expected to drive the UHT systems market during the forecast period.
- Significantly expansion of the food and beverage industry is expected to drive the demand for UHT systems across all key milk consuming economies. Significant rise in sales of UHT systems, due to the blending of milk that can be stored or preserved at room temperature without the need of refrigerators for longer time, is likely to drive the global UHT systems market across the globe.
- These factors mentioned above are projected to drive the global UHT systems market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global UHT Systems Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global UHT systems market during the forecast period, due to rising urbanization and increasing population that has fueled the demand for UHT systems across the region. Furthermore, increase in awareness about health among the rising population and a surge in milk consumption in Indonesia and India is anticipated to boost the UHT systems market in the region.
- Moreover, the market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is projected to expand significantly, owing to rising temperature across the region. Moreover, the UHT system market in MEA is projected to rise further due to an increase in the standard of living of people across the region.
- Europe is a mature market globally, which is estimated to offer significant opportunity to the UHT systems market between 2019 and 2027, due to widespread and large consumption of UHT treated products across the region
- The global UHT systems market is primarily dominated by North America, due to rising young population, and changing inhabitant perception along with growing health concerns among individuals. This, in turn, is likely to boost the UHT systems market in North America.
- Moreover, the global UHT systems market is primarily dominated by Europe and North America, which are technically and economically equipped to install UHT systems in their countries across the regions and derive the benefits from UHT systems.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global UHT Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global UHT systems market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the global market. A few of the key players operating in the global UHT systems market are listed below:
- Alfa Laval
- Elecster Oyj
- GEA Group
- GOMA Engineering
- REDA S.P.A.
- Shanghai Jimei Food Machinery
- Shanghai Triowin Intelligent Machinery
- SPX Flow,
- Stephan Machinery Gmbh
- TESSA I.E.C Group
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
Global UHT Systems Market–Research Scope
The global UHT systems market can be segmented based on:
- Mode of Heating
- Equipment Type
- Treatment Types
- End Product Form
- Distribution Channel
Global UHT Systems Market, by Mode of Heating
Based on mode of heating, the global UHT systems market can be divided into:
- Direct Heating UHT System
- Infusion UHT system
- Indirect Heating UHT System
- Tabular UHT exchangers system
- Plate UHT exchangers system
- Scraped surface heat exchangers (SSHE) system
Global UHT Systems Market, by Equipment Type
In terms of equipment type, the global UHT systems market can be segregated into:
Global UHT Systems Market, by Technology
Based on technology, the global UHT systems market can be classified into:
- Flash heating
- Flash cooling
- Aseptic packaging
Global UHT Systems Market, by treatment types
In terms of treatment types, the global UHT systems market can be divided into:
- Aseptic product treatment
- Thermal product treatment
Global UHT Systems Market, by End Product Form
Based on end product form, the global UHT systems market can be bifurcated into:
Global UHT Systems Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global UHT systems market can be split into:
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global UHT Systems Market, by Application
Based on application, the global UHT systems market can be categorized into:
- Dairy desserts
- Others (soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, and sauces)
Global UHT Systems Market, by Region
Based on region, the global UHT systems market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.