Typhoid Diagnostics Market: Introduction
- Typhoid is bacterial infection caused by Salmonella typhi leading to fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. The infection passes through ingestion of infected drinking water and food.
- Typhoid is a major health problem in developing countries which is estimated to be 540 cases in every 100,000 population. Lack of proper sanitation and clean drinking are the main factors contributing toward the disease.
- Diagnosis of typhoid can be done utilizing blood culture, stool culture, ELISA, and complete blood count test
- The most conventional way of diagnosis of typhoid is WIDAL test, which is based on agglutinating antibodies which reacts with Salmonella typhi
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Typhoid Diagnostics Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
- According to the WHO, every year, almost 22 million cases of typhoid fever are found, out of which 200,000 deaths occur globally. High prevalence of the disease in developing countries is likely to lead to the growth of the global typhoid diagnostics market.
- Increase in both morbidity and mortality rates of typhoid fever led to increase in initiatives by government to manage the number of cases in the region, increase in typhoid-related awareness, and evolving health care facilities. All these factors are enhancing the global typhoid diagnosis market.
- Top manufacturers and researchers are focused on finding new and cost-effective ways to diagnose the typhoid fever as WIDAL test takes 2 to 3 days to produce the result and also can be contaminated easily while testing
- New players in the market are expected to bring the healthy competition in the global typhoid diagnostics market during the forecast period
- A few restraints, such as lack of early detection of the disease and social taint related to the disease, are likely to slow down the growth of the market
North America to Lead Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
- In terms of region, the global typhoid diagnostics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific and Africa dominate the typhoid diagnostics market because of very high prevalence of the disease in the region. However, 80% of the cases prevail in China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Laos, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- North America and Europe are the developed regions. Hence, prevalence of the disease is very less which can be accounted to approximately 300 and 500 cases per year in North America and Europe respectively. 86% of the typhoid fever occurs to people travelling to developing regions such as Asia and Africa.
- The Middle East is likely to have the lowest share in the market accounting to average health care facilities and less funding available
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Typhoid Diagnostics Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Medical Innovation Ventures (Malaysia)
- NanoEnTek (South Korea)
- Rapikit.com (India)
- Linear Chemicals SLU (Spain)
- IDL Biotech AB (Sweden)
- Malaysian Bio-diagnostic Research (Malaysia)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- DIALAB GmbH (Austria)
- Biotec is a part of Novacyt Group (U.K.)
- Biosystems S.A. (Spain)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
Service providers in Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Quest Diagnostics
- SRL Diagnostics
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Vijaya Diagnostic Center
Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market: Research Scope
Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market, by Product Type
- WIDAL Test
- Bacterial culture
- Blood Culture
- Bone Marrow Culture
- Fecal and Urine Culture
- Molecular Assays
- Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Rapid Serological Tests
- Counter Immunoelectrophoresis
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
- Dot Enzyme Immunoassay (DOT EIA)
- Hem-agglutination and Co-agglutination
Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.