Turbidity Meters: Introduction
- Turbidity meters are used to measure the cloudiness or turbidity of water caused by suspended solid particles. Turbidity meters are also known as nephelometer.
- Turbidity meters measure the haze or cloudiness in water. It is used in industrial processes that includes environmental monitoring, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and utility applications. Furthermore, turbidity meters are used in commercial applications for turbidity readings in municipal drinking water treatment.
- Furthermore, turbidity meters are used to measure the haziness of a fluid, to bring quantitative consistency to the measurement of drinking water for both pathogenic and aesthetic qualities.
- Turbidity meters are used to measure the turbidity of water in a sample as a result of suspended solid particles. Moreover, turbidity meters can provide more accurate results of turbidity so as to analyze the sample correctly.
- Turbidity meters are used to define the concentration of total suspended solid (TTS) particles in water or liquid samples by measuring or evaluating the incident light scattered at right angles from the sample.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Turbidity Meters Market: Dynamics
Global Turbidity Meters Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Turbidity meters are used in automated measuring processes, which is cost affective for a company and can reduce the expenditure on labor-intensive tasks. Additionally, low maintenance cost is expected to accelerate the demand for turbidity meters over the forecast period.
- Growing universality of water pollutants is expected to fuel the growth of the turbidity meters market.
- Furthermore, low cost of turbidity meters is boosting growth in the market. Turbidity meters can operate as a single device for multiple product types, thus saving significant costs that accrue by using other devices.
High Cost and Lack of Awareness Hindering the Market
- Turbidity meter manufacturers are quickly incorporating advanced technology to limit the reliance of turbidity meters on a main supply or steady battery supply. The dependency on batteries can hamper the adoption of turbidity meters in industrial process management, as batteries have a tendency to stop at any time.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Turbidity Meters Market
- In terms of region, the global turbidity meters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global turbidity meters market in 2018 due to the expected maximum revenue share. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to increasing sales of turbidity meters (which are portable in nature) for applications such as sewage treatment and pharmaceuticals. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global turbidity meters market owing to demand and consumption of water.
- The turbidity meters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period due to a flourishing food & ecosystem and chemical manufacturing, which is enhancing the sales of turbidity meters in the region.
- The turbidity meters market in South America is expected to grow due to paper and pulp production in the region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Turbidity Meters Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Turbidity Meters Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the turbidity meters market. Manufacturers of turbidity meters adopt two vital strategies - new product development with advanced technology, and acquisition- to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. Furthermore, the global turbidity meters market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global turbidity meters market are:
- Bante Instruments
- DKK-TOA Corporation
- Endress+Hauser Management AG
- Extech (FLIR Systems)
- Hanna Instruments
- HF Scientific (Watts)
- LaMotte Company
- METTLER TOLEDO.
- OMEGA Engineering
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tintometer GmbH
Global Turbidity Meters Market: Research Scope
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Type
- Portable Turbidity Meters
- Desktop Turbidity Meters
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Laser Turbidity Meter
- In-line Turbidity Meter
- Monitoring Turbidity Meter
- Compact Turbidity Meter
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Application
- Wastewater Treatment
- Process Monitoring
- River Monitoring
- Groundwater Measuring
- Beverage Testing
- Reservoir Water Quality Testing
- Effluent, and Industrial Control
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Sales Channel
- Direct sale
- Indirect sale
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Display
- LED Display
- LCD Display
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Water & Wastewater
Global Turbidity Meters Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.