Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market: Introduction
Transvaginal endoscopy (TVE) has recently been introduced as a useful method to diagnose infertility in women. The application of TVE as a substitute for standard diagnostic laparoscopy has encouraged gynecologists to consider changes in their recommendations for infertile women with no obvious pelvic abnormalities. TVE can verify pelvic micro- and filmy adhesions and foci of endometriosis, which are not visible with standard laparoscopy. TVE is a new method, and the safety of the method is assured. The learning of the TVE technique is relatively easy, especially for gynecologists who perform traditional laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Key Drivers of Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market
Rise in prevalence of infertility among women
As per the WHO data, the estimated prevalence of primary infertility among reproductive age group women in India is 11.8%. According to Indian Journal of Community Medicine, infertility is a serious health issue worldwide, affecting approximately 8% to 10% of couples worldwide. Of the 60 to 80 million couples suffering from infertility every year worldwide, probably between 15 and 20 million (25%) are in India alone. According to a report by the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four couples in developing countries is affected by infertility. The magnitude of the issue calls for urgent action, particularly when a majority of cases of infertility is avoidable. A WHO study, published at the end of 2012, indicated that the overall burden of infertility in women from 190 countries has remained similar in estimated levels and trends from 1990 to 2010.
Increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries
Minimally invasive surgery is a relatively new method of surgery. Minimally invasive surgery does not need a large of a dose of pain relievers because the incision during surgery is much smaller. The procedure involves minimizing surgical incisions to reduce trauma to the body. This type of surgery is usually performed using thin-needles and an endoscope to visually guide the surgery. The change was initiated with the advent of the laparoscopic surgery, and because of the rapid acceptance and success of operations, such as laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Moreover, a revolution has taken place in general surgery over the last two decades. Surgeons have rapidly adopted minimally invasive surgical (MIS) techniques for a wide range of applications such as cholecystectomy, appendectomy, gastric bypass, ventral hernia repair, colectomy, prostatectomy, tubal ligation, hysterectomy, and myomectomy.
North America to account for major share of global transvaginal endoscopy market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global transvaginal endoscopy market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in research & development and various government initiatives for the development of novel ideas. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period.
- The transvaginal endoscopy market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a rise in investment in research & development by private & government organizations and increase in healthcare management in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market
The global transvaginal endoscopy market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global transvaginal endoscopy market include:
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Ethicon Inc.
- Endoservice GmbH
- Emos Technology GmbH
- Blazejewski MEDI-TECH GmbH
- Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market: Research Scope
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by Product Type
- Endoscopic Devices
- Flexible Endoscopic Devices
- Rigid Endoscopic Devices
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Robot-Assisted Endoscopy
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by End-user
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.