Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market: Introduction
Transvaginal endoscopy (TVE) has recently been introduced as a useful method to diagnose infertility in women. The application of TVE as a substitute for standard diagnostic laparoscopy has encouraged gynecologists to consider changes in their recommendations for infertile women with no obvious pelvic abnormalities. TVE can verify pelvic micro- and filmy adhesions and foci of endometriosis, which are not visible with standard laparoscopy. TVE is a new method, and the safety of the method is assured. The learning of the TVE technique is relatively easy, especially for gynecologists who perform traditional laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Key Drivers of Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market
Rise in prevalence of infertility among women
As per the WHO data, the estimated prevalence of primary infertility among reproductive age group women in India is 11.8%. According to Indian Journal of Community Medicine, infertility is a serious health issue worldwide, affecting approximately 8% to 10% of couples worldwide. Of the 60 to 80 million couples suffering from infertility every year worldwide, probably between 15 and 20 million (25%) are in India alone. According to a report by the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four couples in developing countries is affected by infertility. The magnitude of the issue calls for urgent action, particularly when a majority of cases of infertility is avoidable. A WHO study, published at the end of 2012, indicated that the overall burden of infertility in women from 190 countries has remained similar in estimated levels and trends from 1990 to 2010.
Increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries
Minimally invasive surgery is a relatively new method of surgery. Minimally invasive surgery does not need a large of a dose of pain relievers because the incision during surgery is much smaller. The procedure involves minimizing surgical incisions to reduce trauma to the body. This type of surgery is usually performed using thin-needles and an endoscope to visually guide the surgery. The change was initiated with the advent of the laparoscopic surgery, and because of the rapid acceptance and success of operations, such as laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Moreover, a revolution has taken place in general surgery over the last two decades. Surgeons have rapidly adopted minimally invasive surgical (MIS) techniques for a wide range of applications such as cholecystectomy, appendectomy, gastric bypass, ventral hernia repair, colectomy, prostatectomy, tubal ligation, hysterectomy, and myomectomy.
North America to account for major share of global transvaginal endoscopy market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global transvaginal endoscopy market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in research & development and various government initiatives for the development of novel ideas. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period.
- The transvaginal endoscopy market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a rise in investment in research & development by private & government organizations and increase in healthcare management in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market
The global transvaginal endoscopy market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global transvaginal endoscopy market include:
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Ethicon Inc.
- Endoservice GmbH
- Emos Technology GmbH
- Blazejewski MEDI-TECH GmbH
- Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market: Research Scope
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by Product Type
- Endoscopic Devices
- Flexible Endoscopic Devices
- Rigid Endoscopic Devices
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Robot-Assisted Endoscopy
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by End-user
Global Transvaginal Endoscopy Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.