Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products: Introduction
- Tonsils are the lymph nodes, which are located at each side of the back of the throat. These nodes prevent infections. The primary factor for the growth of the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market is increase in infection in tonsils and adenoid due to bacteria and viruses.
- Frequent tonsillitis and adenoiditis may require a surgical procedure to remove the tonsil or adenoditis. Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy are surgical procedures performed to remove tonsils and adenoids. Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy is also performed to treat breathing problems, snoring, and sleep apnea. People of any age can undergo tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy; however, children are prescribed tonsillectomy for the treatment of tonsillitis. Tonsillectomy surgery devices provide precision for scalpels, help control bleeding, and minimize the risk of tissue damage as compared to conventional electrosurgery. The commercial tonsillectomy surgery devices are operated through radiofrequency energy delivered in short pulses via highly insulated cutting electrode and the pulses cut the tonsils at much lower temperature compared to conventional electrosurgery. Key features of commercially available products are equally useful in dry or wet surgical site, integrated suction, wireless footswitch, and single plug and play functionality.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market
- Surge in the number of surgical procedures performed to remove tonsils & adenoids and increase in the inclination toward advanced products are likely to drive the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market during the forecast period
- Increase in the number of primary end-users such as hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and specialized clinics is also propelling the global market
- Rise in adoption of technologically advanced instruments in developing countries, user-friendliness in case of minimum invasive surgery, rise in investments in R&D in developed as well as developing countries, and increase in number of hospitals are the other factors projected to augment the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market during the forecast period. Moreover, lower cost of tonsil and adenoid removal products and increase in government initiatives are anticipated to drive the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market
- The tonsil and adenoid removal products market in several countries in Asia, including Malaysia, India and China, is untapped or significantly underpenetrated compared to countries in North America and Europe. This is due to lack of access to advanced tonsil and adenoid removal products in these countries. These markets offer immense opportunities in the tonsil and adenoid removal products market due to presence of large potential population base coupled with continuous economic development in several countries across Asia. Geographic expansion by global players in Asia Pacific through distribution and licensing agreements with local distributors and rise in of number of tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy procedures in the region are likely to fuel market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market” here
Key Players Operating in Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market
Manufacturers in the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market are increasingly investing in research & development of new and innovative techniques to manufacture advanced products for screening. These players also focus on offering highly efficient and reliable products.
Leading companies operating in the global tonsil and adenoid removal products market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- CONMED Corporation
- Covidien plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Holdings
Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market: Research Scope
Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market, by Product
- Tonsil Removal Products
- Adenoid Removal Product
Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market, by Technology
- Electro Cautery
- High Frequency Waves
- Harmonic Scalpel
- Laser Beam
Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market, by Product
- Ambulatory surgical centers
Global Tonsil and Adenoid Removal Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.