Tissue Adhesives: Introduction
- Tissue and bone adhesives are crucial additions to normal methods of musculoskeletal tissue repair
- Advancements in techniques and growth of adhesives, which are useful in orthopedic surgery, drive the global tissue adhesive market. Competition between vendors and key players to develop innovative products along with development of antimicrobial tissue glues is anticipated to also drive the global tissue adhesive market.
- Companies and vendors are concentrating on technological advancements to capture market share. For instance, Cryolife’s Tissue Glue skin adhesive, Ethicon, Inc.’s Topical Skin Adhesive, and Baxter’s CoSeal are considered to be breakthrough products.
- Companies strive to develop new innovative products in the tissue adhesive market to target consumers in different age groups, from infants to elders
- Presently, surgical sealants are commonly utilized for the protection of sensitive and fragile skin from injuries and to help reduce the chances of infection through cross-contamination and transmission
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Tissue Adhesives Market
Key Drivers of Global Tissue Adhesives Market
- The global tissue adhesives market is driven by a rise in the number of patients suffering from orthopedic and cardiovascular disorders
- Other factors fueling the market are increase in disposable income, easy availability of new products including tissue adhesive, rise in the global geriatric population, and surge in the number of chronic diseases and infections
- However, changes in regulatory scenario in different regions and countries, cost and overall quality of products, and sluggish rate of adoption of new techniques & products in some developing countries are likely to hamper the global tissue adhesives market
Collagen-based Sealants Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global tissue adhesives market can be divided into collagen-based sealants, protein-based sealants, fibrin sealants, gelatin-based sealants, thrombin-based sealants, and others
- The collagen-based sealants segment accounted for a notable share of the global market in 2019, as collagen-based sealants are widely accepted. Collagen-based sealants minimize scars and post-operative infections.
Cosmetic Surgery to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of application, the global tissue adhesives market can be classified into laparoscopic surgeries, general surgeries, reconstructive and hand surgery, cardiovascular surgery, burns & skin grafting, cosmetic surgery and others
- The cosmetic surgery segment is expected to account for a major share of the global tissue adhesive market by 2030 owing to the high usage of tissue adhesives in cosmetic surgeries
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global tissue adhesives market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the global market in the next few years due to an increase in number of surgeries and treatment procedures. Rise in demand for new products in specialty clinics among healthcare professionals and practitioners is expected to further drive the segment.
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Tissue Adhesives Market
- In terms of region, the global tissue adhesives market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a major share of the global market in 2019 owing to innovative healthcare solutions, advanced health care infrastructure, presence of key players, and better reimbursement policies in the region. Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the global market in 2019.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Tissue Adhesives Market
The global tissue adhesives market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global tissue adhesives market are:
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Cohera Medical, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Luna Innovations Incorporated
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Chemence Medical, Inc.
- Tissuemed Ltd.
- C.R. Bard Inc.
Global Tissue Adhesives Market: Research Scope
Global Tissue Adhesives Market, by Product Type
- Collagen-Based Sealants
- Protein-Based Sealants
- Fibrin Sealants
- Gelatin-Based Sealants
- Thrombin-Based Sealants
Global Tissue Adhesives Market, by Application
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- General Surgeries
- Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Burns & Skin Grafting
- Cosmetic Surgery
Global Tissue Adhesives Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.