Tire Machinery Market
Tire Machinery Market (Product: Extrusion (Multi Extrusion Lines, Inner Liner Lines, Extruders, and Cooling Units), Cutting (Textile Cord Cutting Lines and Steel Cord Cutting Lines) and Strip Winding Systems; Application: Motorcycles, Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Trucks & Buses, Agriculture/ OTR, Aircraft, and Others (Earthmovers, etc.) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Tire Machinery Market - Incorporation of Industry 4.0 Capabilities to Set New Scales
Evidently, Industry 4.0 is a revolution for new efficiencies in the entire tire manufacturing and distribution ecosystem, including crux tire machinery. Industry 4.0-enabled tire machinery entails the convergence of robots, computers, and the Internet of Things that benefit in two ways: automation of tasks; and use of sensors to capture data and comprehend the performance of a string of tools in the entire assembly, and optimize their performance if needed.
This new-age capability for tire machinery has served to regulate processes at the micro level in the entire assembly. From tracking and tracing raw materials, monitoring work in processes across the assembly, to efficient and accurate outbound shipping Industry 4.0-enabled tire facilities, all serve to attain all of this.
Collectively controlled by a higher-level cyberphysical system, elements of automation for tire machinery include automated guided vehicle (AGV), articulated robots, gantry robots, mobile robots, and monorail transfers and conveyors for end-to-end processes.
So much so, a combination of automation and sensors allows technical personnel to have complete control over material and data flow in the tire machinery. Such advancements in tire machinery are arousing the interest of stakeholders to understand how the tire machinery market is likely to shape in the coming years. To provide insights for the same, Transparency Market Research (TMR) has released a market intelligence publication on the tire machinery market for the forecast period of 2019 and 2027. Following a combination of extensive research and foresights of seasoned analysts, this report provides crucial projections for a know-how of the tire machinery market over this forecast period. According to TMR, the tire machinery market is predicted to expand at a steady ~4% CAGR from 2019 to 2027 vis-à-vis revenue.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your business for future, ask for a sample report here
Tire Machinery Market - Notable Trends
Heightened Safety Standards of Passenger Vehicles Impels Adoption of Next-generation Tire Manufacturing Processes
In several parts of the world, the exponentially rising demand for passenger vehicles is leading to the speedy automation of tire manufacturing facilities. In this scope, upgrades of tire machinery for Industry 4.0 capabilities are resulting in the efficient and accurate operations of this machinery. This, in turn, enables a higher production rate of passenger and commercial vehicles. Besides this, increasing consumer demand for the high performance and increased on-road safety of passenger vehicles is necessitating tire machinery assemblies to be automated. Such upgrades serve to be a plus for the growth of the tire machinery market.
Changing environmental laws pertinent to tire manufacturing is another key factor necessitating upgrades in the elements of tire manufacturing, including tire machinery. Tire manufacturers are increasingly experiencing tremendous pressure regarding the automation of end-to-end processes of tire machinery, including raw material mixing, tire building, and tire curing. Such automated processes enable cutting down on resources, which indirectly reduces the burden on the environment. This boosts the uptake of automation in the tire machinery ecosystem.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Fancy for Fiery Motorbikes Spurts Demand for Motorcycles among Youth in Developing Economies
Among all, demand from within the motorcycle application segment remains at the fore in the tire machinery market. In 2018, the motorcycle application segment held a significant 21% share of the tire machinery market. Increasing spending on motorcycles, especially among the youth in developing economies, is serving to boost the growth of motorcycle segment of the tire machinery market. The attraction for fiery motorcycles to mimic Hollywood actors for style associated with motor biking is a key factor for the growing demand for these vehicles. This indirectly fuels the growth of the tire machinery market.
The passenger cars segment follow the motorcycles segment in the tire machinery market, finds TMR. Economic growth along with rising purchasing power has led to increasing car ownership in developing economies. Discerning urban consumers in developing economies consider vehicle safety, mileage, and aesthetics before making a car purchase. Such parameters have led manufacturers to upgrade their manufacturing facilities from end-to-end, including intermediate elements such as tire machinery. The significance of tires for vehicular safety is leading to rapid up-gradation of tire machinery within the tire manufacturing ecosystem.
To get a bird’s eye view of Tire Machinery Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Tire Machinery Market - Winning Imperatives
Exponentially Rising Demand for Passenger Vehicles Bestows Expansion Opportunities in Developing Economies
Asia Pacific holds immense potential among key regions in the overall tire machinery market. The rapid purchase of passenger vehicles in developing economies of the region is serving to boost the entire automotive industry. This includes elements such as tire machinery, engine design and operations, automotive electronics, and automotive interiors associated with the manufacture of passenger vehicles. Asia Pacific is now considered as a powerhouse of vehicle sales, globally, which indirectly boosts the tire machinery market.
Players at the Forefront of Advancements in Manufacturing Process to Rake in Lion’s Share
Vast scope of automation of tire manufacturing assemblies provides lucrative opportunities for players in the tire machinery market. The significance of the reliability of tires for the safety of vehicles is leading to the automation of tire manufacturing facilities. Manufacturers of tire machinery are increasingly incorporating robotics and artificial intelligence to minimize human involvement. This ensures desired accuracy and minimizes risk of misalignment as far as tires are concerned.
Next-generation Industry 4.0 capabilities, if integrated with tire manufacturing facilities, are poised for the next level of efficiency and accuracy. Savvy players integrating Industry 4.0 capabilities with current manufacturing facilities are likely to benefit, immensely, from such pursuits.
Tire Machinery Market - Competitive Landscape
The tire machinery market is a choc-a-bloc of companies of varying sizes, leading to a fragmented vendor landscape. Nonetheless, top players hold leading shares in the market, due to their long-established presence and niche capabilities for various stages of manufacture of tire machinery. For example, HERBERT Maschinenbau GmbH & CO. - a leading company in the global tire machinery market, specializes in tire molds, tire curing presses, post cure inflators, tire building machines, and bladder curing presses, among others, which are some integral elements of tire machinery. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Limited, TKH Group, and VMI Holland B.V. are some other leading players in the tire machinery market.
Vast scope of adoption of next-generation manufacturing processes is what keen players in the tire machine market are banking on. Savvy players that take the lead in integrating robotics and AI in their current facilities are poised to benefit the most in the overall tire machinery market.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest market report on the tire machinery market for the historical period of 2017 and forecast period of 2019-2027, the growing demand for tire machinery from the automotive industry is expected to bolster the growth of the global tire machinery market during the forecast period.
- Globally, revenue generated by the tire machinery market is estimated to reach ~ US$ 630 Mn in 2019, and expand at a CAGR of ~ 4% in terms of value throughout the forecast period.
Robust Growth in Tire Manufacturing Industry: A Key Driver
- Tire manufacturing companies are witnessing exponential growth due to the rise in the demand for passenger and commercial vehicles. Increase in disposable income and growing road connectivity are some of the prime factors for the rising demand for four wheeler and two wheeler vehicles. According to the International Automotive Industry, in 2017, passenger car production stood at 73.5 million units, with a growth rate of 2.4% annually, with China remaining the largest producer of passenger cars.
- Additionally, according to data published by the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, 2018, total commercial vehicle production, worldwide, stood at 25,136,912 units, out of which, the U.S. accounted for the highest share of approximately 33%, followed by China with 17%. Thus, with the growing number of passenger and commercial vehicles, worldwide, the demand for tire manufacturing machinery is anticipated to grow during the forecast period.
- The overall tire machinery market is concentrating on continual upgrade in automation levels. Manufacturers are also looking for equipment having quicker changeovers in order to increase productivity.
- Additionally, the advent of new tire innovations due to the increasing consumer demand for high-performance tires and off-road tires is forcing tire manufacturers to upgrade their tire manufacturing machinery.
- Environmental laws related to tire manufacturing, tire regulations, changes in raw materials, tire designs, etc., are resulting in significant pressure in tire manufacturing processes, including raw material mixing, tire building, and curing processes. This has resulted in the development of the overall tire manufacturing process with the introduction of automation in the machinery for every process. This factor has resulted in growth of the tire machinery market.
Maintenance of High Standards, Safety, and Environmental Norms
- Increasing number of car types requires a greater variety of tires. Additionally, new automotive trends such as e-mobility and autonomous driving are increasing the demand for innovative concepts in tire design and production. The advent of new designs and concepts has encouraged suppliers to maintain the highest levels of standards and safety norms for the material supplied to tire manufacturers.
Increasing Automation in the Tire Machinery Market
- Manufacturers are looking for continual upgrades in technology and increased automation levels. They are focusing on flexible machines with smaller lot sizes, which indicate that manufacturers are looking for equipment with quicker changeovers as quicker changeover leads to more productivity.
New Product Launches in the Tire Machinery Market
- In February 2018, SAFE – Run Machinery (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. introduced SR-TPU, a light-truck tire building machine, which uses a two-stage process that avoids manual operation, and ensures green tire transfer and improvement in tire uniformity and dynamic balance.
- In February 2018, Intralox, a U.S.-based company specialized in conveyor belt manufacturing, introduced technologies such as touch-less diverting for green tire sorting and merging, and high-speed touch-less accumulation for both, green and finished tires. During Expo 2018, the company showcased Dual-Stacked Angled Roller Belt (DARB) technology, Zero Tangent radius belts, Transverse Roller Top (TRT) belts, and no-touch accumulation solutions.
Tire Machinery Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of tire machinery have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies.
- Key players operating in the global tire machinery market include -
- All Well Industry Co., Ltd.
- Bartell Machinery Systems Llc.
- Erhardt+Leimer GmbH
- Guilin Zhonghao Mechl&Elec Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Herbert Maschinenbau Gmbh & Co.
- KONŠTRUKTA-TireTech, a.s.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Nakata Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Pelmar Group Ltd.
- Shenyang Blue Silver Industry Automatic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Saixiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- TKH Group NV
- VMI Holland BV.
Tire Machinery Market: Key Developments
Key manufacturers in the tire machinery market are strengthening their overseas sales structure to gain market share. Some other key developments in the tire machinery market are as follows:
- In 2018, Herbert Maschinenbau Gmbh & Co. extended the area for manufacturing of big earthmover tire molds. The company aims to increase its geographical presence by expanding its manufacturing capacity.
- In September 2018, VMI Holland BV opened a new manufacturing base in Cham, Bavaria, Germany, to increase its production capacity. The company has additionally procured tire production systems, tire retreading systems, and extruders to increase the supply of tires to different countries.
In the global tire machinery market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of tire machinery. The ‘Competitive Landscape’ section is included in the tire machinery market report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company profiles of key players operating in the global tire machinery market.
Tire Machinery Market - Scope of the Report
TMR’s recent publication on the tire machinery market attempts to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global tire machinery market, along with valuable revenue projections for the 2019 - 2027 forecast period. The study provides revenue projections of key segments under each criteria for the 2019 - 2027 forecast period, with 2018 as the base year. The tire machinery market study delves into the demand drivers, restraints, and opportunities that are likely to influence the growth trajectory of the tire machinery market over the aforementioned forecast period. A detailed analysis of growth in key regions of the tire machinery market over the 2019-2027 forecast period is included as well in this report.
Including every pertinent nuance relevant for stakeholders in the tire machinery market, the research report serves as a valuable tool. This includes the current trends influencing demand as well as factors for stunted growth in the past in the tire machinery market. Exclusive insights into the competitive dynamics and region-specific analysis of the tire machinery market are some other highlights of this report.
Intuitive predictions from seasoned analysts that are backed by extensive research may be game-changing to formulate winning strategies for stakeholders in the tire machinery market. Extensive primary and secondary research with gaps filled in by expert opinion establishes the reliability of the report. Based on value judgment, TMR’s analysts compiled the tire machinery market report in a chapter-wise format, with each chapter further divided into small sections.
Key Questions Answered in the Tire Machinery Market Report
- How adoption of next-generation manufacturing processes are making a difference in the tire manufacturing ecosystem?
- Which technologies have garnered attention of market leaders and how will they impact growth?
- What does Industry 4.0 capabilities entail for the tire machinery ecosystem?
- How do environmental conservation norms promote the adoption of next-generation technologies for the tire machinery environment?
TMR’s 14-section report on the tire machinery market begins with a preface that throws light on the scope and objectives of this study. The section briefly explains the objectives behind this study, and provides a market overview. Further, the report contains an entire slide for the segments and sub-segments in the tire machinery market.
Following this, the next section of the report is dedicated to report assumptions and research methodology. Terms and terminologies, definitions, and abbreviations used in the report are explained in this section as well. Research methodologies and statistical tools used for the analysis of the tire machinery market are also explained in this section.
Moving on, the next section of the report is the executive summary. An easily comprehensible graphic presents the revenue share of each segment and region, along with projection figures for the overall market. Such figures define where the tire machinery market is headed, thereby adding value to the veracity of this report.
The report on the tire machinery market then moves on to the market overview section, wherein, analysts furnish details of the current market dynamics. It also points out the important trends, growth opportunities, and critical challenges in the tire machinery market. This is followed by an extensive section on key market indicators, outlining value for business. The other sub-sections in the overview section of the report comprise SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, and regulations and compliances for tire machinery in the ambit of the automotive industry.
Following an extensive market overview, the report moves to another elaborate section to provide revenue figures for the overall market and for key segments. These figures are re-checked, and thus, ensures credibility of the analysis provided in this report.
Tire Machinery Market - Market Segmentation
Strip Winding Systems
Trucks and Buses
Others (Earthmovers, etc.)
Middle East & Africa