The thermal scanners market is estimated to gain considerable growth owing to the escalating demand during the COVID-19 pandemic. The increasing prevalence of the COVID-9 transmission will decide the growth trajectory of the thermal scanners market during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
- Temperature checks have a significant role in keeping the COVID-19 pandemic at bay. One of the important indicators of COVID-19 is high fever. To prevent the further spread of the virus at workplaces and other areas, thermal scanners are being implemented at many places.
- The government bodies of numerous countries have issued guidelines to include thermal scanners at various areas and locations. Thus, this factor has heightened the demand for thermal scanners extensively. Therefore, all these aspects bring tremendous growth opportunities for the thermal scanners market.
- The players in the thermal scanners market are concentrating on expanding their production capacities on the back of the overwhelming demand due to COVID-19. Massive investments are expected to further trigger the growth of the thermal scanners market substantially. Strategic collaborations are also accelerating the growth prospects of the thermal scanners market. The players indulge in these activities for strengthening their position across the thermal scanners market, ultimately influencing the growth aspects.
Thermal Scanners: Introduction
- Thermal scanner is used to detect, record, and produce a careful analysis and image of body surface temperature patterns.
- Thermal scanners are used in industrial, healthcare, aerospace & defense, automotive, oil & gas, commercial, and other sectors.
- The increasing uses of thermal scanners at airports for mass screening, increasing expenditure from governments worldwide in aerospace & defense sectors, and the rising adoption of thermal scanners in the automotive industry is driving the demand for thermal scanners globally.
- These days, the use of thermal scanners is rapidly increasing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, to scan human body temperature.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Fixed Thermal Scanners
- The fixed thermal scanner segment is anticipated to see fastest growth in the global thermal scanners market throughout the forecast period.
- The growing adoption of fixed thermal scanners in the industrial and healthcare sector is likely to boost the demand for fixed thermal scanners.
- Moreover, fixed thermal scanners provide a versatile, accurate, and reliable scanning solution for continuous temperature measurement applications in ceramics, steel, and other processing industries, which is expected to drive the growth of the fixed thermal scanner market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the fixed thermal scanners reduce human interference and can be deployed with existing systems such as security gate or biometric entrance
- The aerospace & defense segment of the fixed thermal scanners market is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to their various uses such as for border surveillance, in ship collision avoidance and guidance systems, and structural health monitoring of aircraft. They also help soldiers in identifying, locating, and targeting the enemy forces.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Thermal Scanners Market
- In terms of region, the global thermal scanners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global thermal scanners market throughout the forecast period due to the rising demand from major countries of the region such as the US and Canada.
- Moreover, the need to monitor human body temperature due to COVID-19 for screening and inspection at commercial and residential sites in the region is also likely to propel the growth of the thermal scanners market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, North America is home to numerous historical monuments, commercial as well as residential buildings, and different process and manufacturing industries which use thermal scanners for monitoring and inspection for security and safety purposes, which boosts the demand for thermal scanners.
- The thermal scanners market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for thermal scanners from these regions.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Thermal Scanners Market
The global thermal scanners market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for thermal scanners. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global thermal scanners market include:
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Fluke Corporation
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.
- 3M (3M Scott)
- Seek Thermal
- HGH Infrared Systems
- VUMII Imaging
- AMETEK Land
Global Thermal Scanners Market: Research Scope
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Type
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Wavelength
- Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR)
- Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR)
- Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.