Memory and cognitive disorders are mental health disorders that primarily affect learning, memory, perception and problem solving ability. The global market of therapeutics for memory and cognition disorders is witnessing a significant growth over recent years due to aging population in different parts of the world, new drugs development and better understanding of drugs mechanism. However, less number of approved drugs is a major restraint for the market growth. Also, ethical implication has become a major challenge for the market.
Global market of therapeutics for memory and cognition disorders is primarily divided into two segments: based on application and based on mechanisms of action for the treatment. On the basis of applications, memory and cognition disorders treatment market is primarily subdivided into primary and secondary disorders which mainly include Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, Lewy body dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Schizophrenia.
Further, the area of mechanism of action for the treatment is also sub-divided into two segments: common mechanisms and development in cognition enhancer. Some of the major players operating in the market are Merck, Roche, Pfizer, Shire and Cephalon.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments