Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market: Introduction
- Human proteins obtained through genetic engineering play a vital role in therapeutic medicines market. Therapeutic proteins are crucial for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and to alleviate chronic diseases. They are required for people whose bodies cannot produce or break down some essential proteins naturally.
- Protein therapeutics are similar to gene therapy, and involve specific amounts of protein delivery to the body to help in accurate functioning of different glands and other organs in the body
- Protein therapeutics play an essential role in the treatment of a wide range of cardiovascular disorders such as heart failure, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, coronary artery disease, and ischemic heart disease
Key Drivers of Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market
Rise in Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases
- The therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment market is being driven by increase in incidence of cardiovascular diseases. For instance, as per the American Heart Association (AHA), in 2016, cardiovascular disease was the primary cause of death globally, with more than 17.6 million deaths, this is further expected to grow up to approximately 23.6 million by 2030. Such instances drive the demand for the global therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market Brochure
Lower Risk of Side Effects by Using Biologics and Therapeutic Proteins
- Risk of side effects by using biologic drugs is lower as compared to other forms of pharmaceutical drugs. This factor combined with increase in awareness regarding the benefits of therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment drives the market.
- Besides, biologics and therapeutic proteins have better bioavailability, low toxicity, and they offer better efficacy in target disease treatment which further augments their adoption
Development of Plasma Derived Therapies
- Therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment is being driven by development of plasma derived therapies. Plasma derived therapies are used for replacing deficient proteins. This replacement helps increase the health and productivity among individuals. Plasma derived therapies are used to treat various conditions including a variety of cardiovascular disorders. Since these therapies use therapeutic proteins for treatment, it has increased the demand for the therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders market.
Advances in Life Sciences Industry Leading to Introduction of Novel Therapeutic Proteins
- Advancements in life sciences research & development and new technologies in production process for biologics and therapeutic proteins are likely to support in discovery of novel therapeutic proteins. Parallel expansion in knowledge and database regarding various cardiovascular diseases, their pathology and causes is likely to augment the development of new therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment.
North America to Dominate Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market
- North America accounted for the majority of the share of the global therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment market. The major share can be attributed to technological advancements in health care, increase in investment in research & development, high incidence of cardiovascular diseases, and rise in awareness about protein therapeutic treatments among the population.
- In North America, growing success rate of biologics drugs and protein therapeutics and their high demand have resulted in large capital investment for the expansion of commercial biologics manufacturing capacities by top pharmaceutical companies
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period due to the large population in China and India, high incidence of cardiovascular disorders, increase in awareness about biologic drugs and protein therapeutic treatments, and rise in investments in research & development toward development of biologic treatments including therapeutic proteins.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment market is concentrated with few players contributing to majority of the market share in global therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment
- Demand for therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment has increased in both emerging and developed markets. This has resulted in a surge in number of distributors and suppliers in emerging markets. Some of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Roche Group
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Merck Sereno SA
- Amgen Inc.
Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market- Research Scope
- The global therapeutic proteins for cardiovascular disorders treatment market can be segmented on the basis of type, mode of action, indications, and region
Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market, by Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Peptide Fragments
Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market, by Mode of Action
- Interleukin Antagonists & Inhibitors
- Cytokine Antagonists & Inhibitors
- TNF-alpha Inhibitors
Global Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market, by Indications
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.