Textile Surfactants Market: Introduction
- Surfactants are organic compounds added to a liquid in order to decrease the surface tension and allow easy penetration into materials, along with spreading of liquid over any surface
- Surfactants offers various usages, including lubricity in water-based compositions, dispersion, emulsification, wetting, foaming or defoaming, and cleaning efficiency enhancement. Surfactants are majorly used in industrial and consumer cleaning products, such as paints & coatings, metal works, agrochemicals, construction, oil field, personal care products, and detergents.
- Textile surfactants are used to remove dirt and oil from textile fibers before dying. Surfactants act as lubricants and antistatic during fiber manufacturing and softening, and enhance the textile manufacturing process. These surfactants show both hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties.
- Textile surfactants are derived from sugar by-products, fatty acids, natural oils, polyglycerol, and lignin as well as petroleum products and oleochemicals
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Textile Surfactants Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for Bio-based Textile Surfactants
- Increase in demand for textiles globally is likely to drive the consumption of textile surfactants during the forecast period. Countries, such as China and India, are witnessing significant growth in textile manufacturing due to increase in demand for high quality textiles. This factor is fueling the demand for textile surfactants.
- Changing consumer preferences and advancements in technology is anticipated to drive the global textile surfactants market. Growing demand for geotextile, construction textiles, and other technical textiles from various industries is expected to drive the global textile surfactants market.
- Environmental awareness, government regulations regarding use of eco-friendly products, and regulated use of synthetic products are driving the demand for bio-based surfactants
- Use of bio-based surfactants is one of the keys factor driving the market for polyester medical film market. Bio-based textile surfactants are derived from renewable raw materials. These surfactants do not emit any toxins and degrades easily.
Technical Textile Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of application, the global textile surfactants market can be segmented into apparels, furnishings, technical textile, household textiles, and industrial textiles
- Demand for technical textiles, such as geotextile, agrotextile, medical, and automotive textile, has been increasing in developing countries, including India and China. This is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to textile surfactants manufacturers during the forecast period.
- Household textiles are projected to witness high demand due to improved standard of living and rise in per capita income of consumers in developing countries
- Rapid industrialization is estimated to boost the growth of the industrial textile segment
Anionic Surfactants Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on type, the global textile surfactants market can be segmented into anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants, cationic surfactants, and zwitterionic surfactants
- Anionic surfactants are majorly used in cleaning products and dye dispersants. Non-ionic surfactants are used as a washing and dispersing agent, and as a fabric softener. Zwitterionic surfactants are used in combination with anionic or cationic surfactants.
- Demand for various textile materials is driving the consumption of different surfactants
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Textile Surfactants Market
- In terms of region, the global textile surfactants market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Textile surfactants market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to population increase, improving standards of living, and rise in development and expenditure on clothing and other textiles. Countries, such as India and China are the leading textile exporters in the world. Thus, textile surfactant manufacturers in the region are expecting an increase in demand for their products.
- Textile surfactants market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth. This market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show sluggish growth during the forecast period.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Textile Surfactants Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Textile Surfactants Market
The global textile surfactants market is highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for textile surfactants. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global textile surfactants market include:
- Air Products and Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Clariant Chemicals Company
- Dow Chemical Company
- Henkel Ag & Co KGaA
- Organic dyes and Pigments
- Stepan Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Spectra Specialities
- TAIWAN SURFACTANT
Global Textile Surfactants Market: Research Scope
Global Textile Surfactants Market, by Type
- Anionic Surfactants
- Nonionic Surfactants
- Cationic Surfactants
- Zwitterionic Surfactants
Global Textile Surfactants Market, by Application
- Technical Textiles
- Household Textiles
- Industrial Textiles
Global Textile Surfactants Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.