Textile Folding Machine Market: Introduction
- A textile folding machine is primarily used for folding of fabrics in a few minutes. Furthermore, it is used to fold t-shirts, polo shirts, undershirts, tops, vests, trousers, lady dresses, hoodies, dry fit, sweaters, aprons, banners, blankets, leggings, and towels.
- A textile folding machine is the most advanced, fully automatic folding equipment that offers retail folding quality and provides the perfect solution for e-commerce and return handling
- Textile folding machines are used by various end-users such as textile industry, retail stores, and apparel manufacturers
- The global textile folding machine market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for textile folding machines in different industries such as textiles, retail stores and apparel manufactures
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Textile Folding Machine Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of Textile Folding Machine Market
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and urbanization are the major factors anticipated to boost the market globally
- Increase in use of textile folding machines by apparel manufacturers, hotels, and hospitals is anticipated to boost the textile folding machine market in the near future
- Increase in adoption of IIoT-enabled machinery in the textile industry and implementation of Industry 4.0 are also expected to spur the textile folding machine market globally
- Automation in the textile industry plays an important role in enhancing the expansion of the textile folding machine market
- Textile folding machines work around new developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotics which enable these machines to connect to the internet and perform complicated tasks autonomously. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the market expansion in the next few years.
- Change in consumer patterns in terms of market competitions, due to the influence of western culture is anticipated to boost the market in the next few years
- However, high cost of textile folding machines is expected to hinder the market in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Significant Growth Potential for Apparel Manufacturers Segment
- Under the end-user segment, apparel manufacturers accumulated major share of the textile folding machine market in 2018.
- This is primarily due to growth in the fashion industry worldwide and rapid growth of the textile industry, which, in turn, is projected to boost the textile folding machine market in the next few years
North America to Hold Major Share of Textile Folding Machine Market
- North America dominated the global textile folding machine market in 2018, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for textile folding machines in the country.
- The textile folding machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increase in number of retail stores and hotels in India and China, which is anticipated to propel the textile folding machine market across the region.
- Rise in demand for textile folding machines from the fashion industry, especially in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the near future
Textile Folding Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Textile Folding Machine Market
Currently, few local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture textile folding machines. Hence, the market is consolidated and bargaining power of suppliers is high. Moreover, intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the textile folding machine market. Key players operating in the global textile folding machine market include:
- Dekken Machinery
- D. S. Topiwala Enterprise
- Abhishek Engineering Works
- Suntech Industrial (Industrial) Limited
- B-Tex Textile Machinery
- Yash Textile Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- SRI GAYATHRI ENGINEERING
- Shree Laxmi Group Engineering Company
- D.S Topiwala Enterprise
- Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH
- Automatex Inc.
- Indemac Srl
- Carl Schmale GmbH & Co.
- POLYTEX AG
Textile Folding Machine Market: Research Scope
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by Type
- Manual Textile Folding Machine
- Semi-Automatic Textile Folding Machine
- Automatic Textile Folding Machine
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by End-user
- Apparel Manufacturers
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.