Textile Folding Machine Market: Introduction
- A textile folding machine is primarily used for folding of fabrics in a few minutes. Furthermore, it is used to fold t-shirts, polo shirts, undershirts, tops, vests, trousers, lady dresses, hoodies, dry fit, sweaters, aprons, banners, blankets, leggings, and towels.
- A textile folding machine is the most advanced, fully automatic folding equipment that offers retail folding quality and provides the perfect solution for e-commerce and return handling
- Textile folding machines are used by various end-users such as textile industry, retail stores, and apparel manufacturers
- The global textile folding machine market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for textile folding machines in different industries such as textiles, retail stores and apparel manufactures
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Textile Folding Machine Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of Textile Folding Machine Market
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and urbanization are the major factors anticipated to boost the market globally
- Increase in use of textile folding machines by apparel manufacturers, hotels, and hospitals is anticipated to boost the textile folding machine market in the near future
- Increase in adoption of IIoT-enabled machinery in the textile industry and implementation of Industry 4.0 are also expected to spur the textile folding machine market globally
- Automation in the textile industry plays an important role in enhancing the expansion of the textile folding machine market
- Textile folding machines work around new developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotics which enable these machines to connect to the internet and perform complicated tasks autonomously. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the market expansion in the next few years.
- Change in consumer patterns in terms of market competitions, due to the influence of western culture is anticipated to boost the market in the next few years
- However, high cost of textile folding machines is expected to hinder the market in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Significant Growth Potential for Apparel Manufacturers Segment
- Under the end-user segment, apparel manufacturers accumulated major share of the textile folding machine market in 2018.
- This is primarily due to growth in the fashion industry worldwide and rapid growth of the textile industry, which, in turn, is projected to boost the textile folding machine market in the next few years
North America to Hold Major Share of Textile Folding Machine Market
- North America dominated the global textile folding machine market in 2018, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for textile folding machines in the country.
- The textile folding machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increase in number of retail stores and hotels in India and China, which is anticipated to propel the textile folding machine market across the region.
- Rise in demand for textile folding machines from the fashion industry, especially in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the near future
Textile Folding Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Textile Folding Machine Market
Currently, few local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture textile folding machines. Hence, the market is consolidated and bargaining power of suppliers is high. Moreover, intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the textile folding machine market. Key players operating in the global textile folding machine market include:
- Dekken Machinery
- D. S. Topiwala Enterprise
- Abhishek Engineering Works
- Suntech Industrial (Industrial) Limited
- B-Tex Textile Machinery
- Yash Textile Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- SRI GAYATHRI ENGINEERING
- Shree Laxmi Group Engineering Company
- D.S Topiwala Enterprise
- Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH
- Automatex Inc.
- Indemac Srl
- Carl Schmale GmbH & Co.
- POLYTEX AG
Textile Folding Machine Market: Research Scope
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by Type
- Manual Textile Folding Machine
- Semi-Automatic Textile Folding Machine
- Automatic Textile Folding Machine
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by End-user
- Apparel Manufacturers
Textile Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.