Textile Acoustic Panel Market: Modern Solution to Architectural Advancements
- Acoustic treatment in modern architecture aims to provide clarity to the sound travelling in a hall or room. It also aims to balance the volume of the sound. Textile acoustic panels are employed to improve voice clarity, listening quality, and recording quality.
- Acoustical design is a highly complex facet of architecture and construction. Textile acoustic panels are attached to walls, ceilings, doors, and other features of a room to control noise levels, vibrations, and echoes.
- Depending on the purpose of a building or room, primary acoustical requirements can include sound control between spaces, sound control within a space, or listening efficiency in meeting rooms and auditoriums. Recording studio is a common example where acoustics treatment is used. Most recording studios have acoustic wall panels to ensure that the sound is clear and audible.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Textile Acoustic Panel Market
- Acoustics plays an important role in day-to-day life of the people, from homeowners, hospital patients, students, and office workers to professionals working in design and construction industries
- The market for urban planning services is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, owing to the increase in smart city projects and infrastructure development projects by various governments. According to the United Nations, the global population is anticipated to surpass 9 billion by 2050. Rise in infrastructural necessities owing to the expanding global population is estimated to boost the demand for modern architecture, thus presenting significant growth avenues for the textile acoustic panel market.
- Hospitals, clinics, and other facilities have started protecting the patients’ privacy, due to the Federal Healthcare Privacy Law ‘Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act’ (HIPAA). Under the HIPAA, health care institutions are strictly directed to ensure that the information and data of patients remains confidential, wherein architectural acoustics is of paramount importance.
- A highly competitive private hospitality sector is persuading service providers to find new methods of attracting visitors by promising enhanced privacy through the use of sound-cancelling partition walls in rooms. Demand for textile acoustic panels is likely to rise significantly in health care applications by 2027.
- The transportation sector also indicates a promising future for textile acoustic panels. For instance, demand for acoustic solutions is high in the aviation industry. Acoustic panels attenuate airport creasing air resistance, thus reducing the amplitude of the waves.
Significant Growth Potential in Commercial and Non-residential Construction Segments
- Based on application, the global textile acoustic panel market can be divided into residential construction, non-residential construction, commercial construction, and transportation
- Demand for textile acoustic panels is expected to be high in non-residential construction applications, including educational institutions, health care, auditoriums & convention centers, and other structures such as churches, courts, public libraries, and museums, during forecast period
- Commercial construction is projected to be a highly lucrative application segment of the global textile acoustic panel market in the near future. High attractiveness of the segment can be ascribed to the rise in demand for architectural acoustics in office spaces, malls & supermarkets, cinemas & theatres, music studios, and leisure & hospitality structures such as hotels, nightclubs, and banquet halls. Customer interaction happens throughout supermarkets and department stores. Efficient acoustics are key to helping customers and store personnel communicate clearly.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Textile Acoustic Panel Market here
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market
- In terms of region, the global textile acoustic panel market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to be a key region of the textile acoustic panel market by 2027.
- Asia Pacific has been experiencing high rate of industrialization and urbanization along with growth in population. Foreign direct investment (FDI) has stimulated the construction industry in the region. India has been witnessing significant interest from international investors in the infrastructure space, led by the ongoing government, social, and public mega infrastructure projects.
Acoustic panel is an important construction material, as it helps reduce noise and control sound. Thus, it offers significant potential in the building & construction industry in Asia Pacific.
Key Manufacturers in Market
The global textile acoustic panel market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Saint - Gobain Ecophon
- Knauf Inulation
- STAR - USG
- Buildx Interior Products Private Limited
- USG BORAL
- Guangdong Liyin Acoustics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Borunde Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- G&S Acoustics
- Primacoustic (Radial Engineering Ltd.)
- FabriTRAK Systems, Inc.
- Apex Acoustics Ltd.
- Guangzhou Hui Acoustics Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Himalyan Acoutics
- Techno Ceiling Products
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market: Research Scope
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Material
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Application
- Residential Construction
- Non-residential Construction
- Educational Institutions
- Health Care
- Auditoriums & Convention Centers
- Others (Churches, Courts, Public Libraries, etc.)
- Commercial Construction
- Office Spaces
- Malls & Supermarkets
- Leisure & Hospitality (Hotels, Clubs, Banquet Halls, etc.)
- Cinemas & Theatres
- Music Studios
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.