Textile Acoustic Panel Market: Modern Solution to Architectural Advancements
- Acoustic treatment in modern architecture aims to provide clarity to the sound travelling in a hall or room. It also aims to balance the volume of the sound. Textile acoustic panels are employed to improve voice clarity, listening quality, and recording quality.
- Acoustical design is a highly complex facet of architecture and construction. Textile acoustic panels are attached to walls, ceilings, doors, and other features of a room to control noise levels, vibrations, and echoes.
- Depending on the purpose of a building or room, primary acoustical requirements can include sound control between spaces, sound control within a space, or listening efficiency in meeting rooms and auditoriums. Recording studio is a common example where acoustics treatment is used. Most recording studios have acoustic wall panels to ensure that the sound is clear and audible.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Textile Acoustic Panel Market
- Acoustics plays an important role in day-to-day life of the people, from homeowners, hospital patients, students, and office workers to professionals working in design and construction industries
- The market for urban planning services is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, owing to the increase in smart city projects and infrastructure development projects by various governments. According to the United Nations, the global population is anticipated to surpass 9 billion by 2050. Rise in infrastructural necessities owing to the expanding global population is estimated to boost the demand for modern architecture, thus presenting significant growth avenues for the textile acoustic panel market.
- Hospitals, clinics, and other facilities have started protecting the patients’ privacy, due to the Federal Healthcare Privacy Law ‘Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act’ (HIPAA). Under the HIPAA, health care institutions are strictly directed to ensure that the information and data of patients remains confidential, wherein architectural acoustics is of paramount importance.
- A highly competitive private hospitality sector is persuading service providers to find new methods of attracting visitors by promising enhanced privacy through the use of sound-cancelling partition walls in rooms. Demand for textile acoustic panels is likely to rise significantly in health care applications by 2027.
- The transportation sector also indicates a promising future for textile acoustic panels. For instance, demand for acoustic solutions is high in the aviation industry. Acoustic panels attenuate airport creasing air resistance, thus reducing the amplitude of the waves.
Significant Growth Potential in Commercial and Non-residential Construction Segments
- Based on application, the global textile acoustic panel market can be divided into residential construction, non-residential construction, commercial construction, and transportation
- Demand for textile acoustic panels is expected to be high in non-residential construction applications, including educational institutions, health care, auditoriums & convention centers, and other structures such as churches, courts, public libraries, and museums, during forecast period
- Commercial construction is projected to be a highly lucrative application segment of the global textile acoustic panel market in the near future. High attractiveness of the segment can be ascribed to the rise in demand for architectural acoustics in office spaces, malls & supermarkets, cinemas & theatres, music studios, and leisure & hospitality structures such as hotels, nightclubs, and banquet halls. Customer interaction happens throughout supermarkets and department stores. Efficient acoustics are key to helping customers and store personnel communicate clearly.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Textile Acoustic Panel Market here
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market
- In terms of region, the global textile acoustic panel market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to be a key region of the textile acoustic panel market by 2027.
- Asia Pacific has been experiencing high rate of industrialization and urbanization along with growth in population. Foreign direct investment (FDI) has stimulated the construction industry in the region. India has been witnessing significant interest from international investors in the infrastructure space, led by the ongoing government, social, and public mega infrastructure projects.
Acoustic panel is an important construction material, as it helps reduce noise and control sound. Thus, it offers significant potential in the building & construction industry in Asia Pacific.
Key Manufacturers in Market
The global textile acoustic panel market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Saint - Gobain Ecophon
- Knauf Inulation
- STAR - USG
- Buildx Interior Products Private Limited
- USG BORAL
- Guangdong Liyin Acoustics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Borunde Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- G&S Acoustics
- Primacoustic (Radial Engineering Ltd.)
- FabriTRAK Systems, Inc.
- Apex Acoustics Ltd.
- Guangzhou Hui Acoustics Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Himalyan Acoutics
- Techno Ceiling Products
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market: Research Scope
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Material
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Application
- Residential Construction
- Non-residential Construction
- Educational Institutions
- Health Care
- Auditoriums & Convention Centers
- Others (Churches, Courts, Public Libraries, etc.)
- Commercial Construction
- Office Spaces
- Malls & Supermarkets
- Leisure & Hospitality (Hotels, Clubs, Banquet Halls, etc.)
- Cinemas & Theatres
- Music Studios
Global Textile Acoustic Panel Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.