Temporary Tattoo Market: Introduction
- Tattoos have been a form of human expression for centuries. However, the trend of getting inked began since the last decade. Temporary tattoo is a type of tattoo which remains on the skin for limited span of time. This non-permanent nature of the tattoo has increased its popularity in recent times.
- Temporary tattoos can be airbrushed, painted, or drawn on the skin. Temporary tattoo is used for identification, advertising, expression, awareness etc. Temporary tattoos are available in different sizes and colors. It is used in various activities such as sports event, music events, and for social causes.
- Rise in technology, urbanization, social media marketing, and disposable income is expected to lead to the growth of the temporary tattoo market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Temporary Tattoo Market
- The first promotion of temporary tattoo was by inserting it in bubble gum wrapper. The leak and peel tattoo became famous in the late 90s around the world. The rise in demand to create a glamorous illusion on the skin is expected to fuel the demand for temporary tattoo during the forecast period.
- Marketing and advertising agencies adopt different techniques to promote their brands. Customized brand tattoo sticker is a good form of advertising. Tattoos are handed out to customers at events or social gatherings. Customized tattoos are also made for kids to promote kids brands. Kids demand temporary tattoo of a particular character or superhero.
- The market for tattoos is growing extensively and the correct concept and tattoo idea will create new opportunities. Temporary tattoos are cheaper than permanent tattoos. A lot of thinking goes into getting a tattoo for many people but for the other half it is an impulsive decision which may be regretted. The advantage of a temporary tattoo is its ease of removal. Water and soap removes the tattoo instantly, though some tattoos do remain for a few days or a week.
- Temporary tattoos which are available today are made of good quality ink and glue which lasts for a longer duration. Emoji tattoos are fairly famous and can be given to students or young kids in the form of a gift. Henna tattoo is a part of tradition in some countries such as India and Pakistan. Black henna temporary tattoos are popular in amusement parks, fairs, and markets in Canada.
- Many people get skin allergy including pigmentation loss and scars by applying temporary tattoo; this is likely to hamper the market.
- Advances in printing technology are likely to improve tattoo manufacturing processes. Continuous advancement in printing technology for the development of decal-based tattoo is also contributing to the growth of this market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Temporary Tattoo Market
- Geographically, the global temporary tattoo market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Global players are focusing on improving the quality of ink, paper, and concept. Companies are expanding and focusing on developing new tattoo technologies, strengthening of brands, and increasing their customer base through strategic hires.
- Companies are also trying to give the look and feel of permanent tattoos to customers. Major companies hire tattoo artists, graphic designers, and fine artists to create temporary tattoos.
- North America is expected to lead the market followed by Europe and Asia. The Asian market is set to grow substantially due to rise in millennial and increasing disposable income.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Temporary Tattoo Market
Leading players operating in the global temporary tattoo market include:
- Grifoll Print Promotions S.L.
- Promoskin.eu | Temporary Tattoos
- Inkbox ink Inc.
- Momentary Ink
- Temporary Tattoos TattooedNow!
- Buzz Temporary Tattoos
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Temporary Tattoo Market, ask for a customized report
Global Temporary Tattoo Market: Research Scope
Global Temporary Tattoo Market, by Type
- Airbrush Tattoo
- Glitter Tattoo
- Press on Tattoo
- Others (Henna Tattoo, Glow Tattoo, etc.)
Global Temporary Tattoo Market, by Color
Global Temporary Tattoo Market, by Application
Global Temporary Tattoo Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Temporary Tattoo Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.