Temperature Calibrators Market Introduction
- Temperature calibrators are temperature sensors used to check and standardize a wide range of temperature measuring instruments. This system is utilized to check mechanical, electronic measurement or electro-mechanical equipment with ease.
- Temperature calibrators are highly demanded in industries, as they can impact the final product quality
- Temperature calibrators are utilized to compare the readings of temperature estimating devices such as thermocouples, thermistors, thermometers, temperature detectors, thermal imaging cameras, and RTDs, with regulatory standards and to address deviations.
- Growing need for temperature measurement to assure product quality in laboratories is also encouraging several pharmaceutical enterprises to conduct on-site calibration for a wide range of temperature monitoring applications. For pharmaceutical enterprises, this is considerably cost-effective as on-site calibration decreases the downtime and testing equipment purchasing cost.
Temperature Calibrators Market Dynamics
- Growing need for temperature measurement in laboratories is considered to be another important factor driving the growth of the market. Temperature is a crucial parameter in the goods manufacturing process and in quality assurance of the product in laboratories.
- Moreover, increasing reliability of temperature measurement devices is triggering the growth of the temperature calibrators market.
- The trend of implementing automation technologies across different industries are promoting the demand for temperature calibrators.
- Several new companies enter into the temperature calibrators market due to growing reliability of temperature measurement devices which encourages the consumer demand. Moreover, these market players are focusing on launching several diverse and differentiated products to meet the demand of the consumer. This is expected to intensify the competition among the manufacturers in the temperature calibrators market.
- Market players are focusing on merger and acquisition in test & measurement segment in order to gain competitive position in the temperature calibrators market. Test and measurement sector is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years due to increasing demand for real-time and wireless test equipment.
- Test and measurement sector includes instruments, calibration and metrology equipment, essential test, and software and services. Consumers are increasingly adopting temperature measurement devices for wide range of laboratories application and thus, market players are offering various products with complex design to the end-user as per industry requirement.
- In order to sustain in these competitive environment and to expand their geographical reach, market players are increasingly investing in research & development, application engineering, and merger & acquisitions.
- Availability of multifunctional calibrators causes a serious threat to demand for temperature calibrators. This is expected to limit the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Temperature Calibrators Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on end-user, the temperature calibrators market can be segmented into OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), third party service providers, and in-house maintenance.
- OEMs accounted for major share of the temperature calibrators market in 2018.
- This segment is anticipated to increase its share and thereby maintain its leading position in the global temperature calibrators market over the forecast period.
Europe to Lead the Global Market for Temperature Calibrators
- In terms of region, the global temperature calibrators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is likely to dominate the market for temperature calibrators from 2019 to 2027. Increasing concern about safety, and regulatory policies related to product quality assurance is expected to drive the demand for temperature calibrators in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global temperature calibrators market was moderately concentrated in 2018 with the presence of few established temperature calibrators manufacturers who occupy prominent market share. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- AMETEK, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- WIKA Group
- Additel Corporation
- Spectris plc
- Fortive (Fluke)
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Temperature Calibrators Market: Research Scope
Temperature Calibrators Market, by Industry
- OEMs (Original equipment manufacturers)
- Third party service providers
- In-house maintenance
Global Temperature Calibrators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.