Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market: Introduction
- Telogen effluvium is temporary hair loss that occurs due to stress, shock, or a traumatic event. It is seen on the top of the scalp. A major characteristic of telogen effluvium is increased shedding or thinning of a person’s hair.
- Chronic telogen effluvium is observed when a person experience periods of hair shedding for more than 6 months. The person may not lose all the hair but might notice thinning of hair.
- The condition is mostly seen in women, primarily triggered by disturbance in normal hair cycle. Telogen effluvium occurs in telogen or resting phase, last phase of hair cycle after anagen or growth phase and catagen or transitional phase.
- In people suffering from telogen effluvium, the anagen phase slows down, with very few hair entering the next two stages and subsequently, resulting in hair loss
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market
- The global telogen effluvium treatment market is primarily driven by a rise in the number of people with telogne effluvium. Additionally, lifestyle changes such as improper diet habits, increase stress, lack of sleep, and increased intake of tobacco and alcohol are projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income, rise in emphasis on esthetics, appearance, and beauty among women and rise in awareness about hair loss are projected to drive the global market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Nutritional supplements segment to account for major share of global telogen effluvium market
- In terms of product, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be classified into nutritional supplements, medications, shampoos and conditioners, and others
- The nutritional supplements segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to an increase in availability of nutritional supplements for hair loss and exponential increase number of patients experiencing hair loss
- Viviscal is a company that offers scientifically formulated dietary supplements for hair growth. The company’s products include Biotin, Apple Extract, and Vitamin C.
Dermatology clinics to be highly lucrative segment
- Based on end-user, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be categorized into homecare, dermatology clinics, and others
- The dermatology clinics segment is likely to account for a major share of the global telogen effluvium treatment market by 2030. Expansion of the segment is projected to be driven by a significant increase in the number of dermatology clinics, availability of well-qualified & trained dermatologists, and a rise in the number of patients with hair loss issues.
North America to dominate global telogen effluvium treatment market
- In terms of region, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global telogen effluvium treatment market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by the dramatic rise in hair loss issues among youth, unhealthy lifestyles, increase in research & development about treatment options for telogen effluvium, and wide range of hair fall solutions available in the market in the region
- According to data gathered by the American Hair Loss Association, in the U.S., nearly two-thirds of men would have some degree of hair loss by the age of 35, and nearly 85% of men are likely to experience significant hair thinning by the age of 50.
Key Players Operating in Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market
The global telogen effluvium treatment market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for a major share of the market. Key players operating in the global telogen effluvium treatment market are:
- Hims, Inc
- Ultrax Labs
- Nutraceutical Wellness Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
- Phyto - Alès Groupe
- Rogaine - Johnson and Johnson.
- Kirkland Signature
- Alpecin - Dr. Kurt Wolff GmbH & Co. KG
Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market, by Product
- Nutritional Supplements
- Shampoos & Conditioners
Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.