Telescopic Channel/Runner: Introduction
- Telescopic channel/runner, also known as a drawer runner/channel is generally used in drawers, which are used for storing things. It is a small device which helps to simplify fluid motion while the drawer is closed and opened. The telescopic channel/runner is integrated with a small set of wheels which are attached to the external sides of the drawer.
- Drawers need telescopic channel/runner for smooth functioning; they smoothen the opening and closing function of drawers.
- Telescopic channel/runner are made from different materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic.
- There are three types of telescopic channel/runners: light duty channel/runner, medium duty channel/runner, and heavy duty channel/runner.
- The global telescopic channel/runner market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period, owing to increased demand for telescopic channel/runner in the residential and commercial sector.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market: Dynamics
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market: Key Drivers
- The increasing usage of ATM machines, gaming machines, ticket machines, and food and drink dispensing equipment, which require telescopic channel/runners are projected to drive the demand for telescopic channel/runners in the forthcoming years.
- Premium furniture is seeing increasing demand since purchasing power of consumers is rising together with economic growth; thus, rise in demand for premium furniture is expected to boost the demand for telescopic channel/runner in the residential, commercial, and industrial sector across the globe.
- Growing investment opportunity, especially in developing countries such as China and India, is anticipated to boost the telescopic channel/runner market in the coming years.
- The growing demand for telescopic channel/runner from the residential sector due to the increasing consumer preference to design modular kitchens coupled with rising disposable income of consumers is expected to propel the telescopic channel/runner market.
Rise in uncertainty of steel prices to hamper the market
- Rise in uncertainty of steel prices which is the primary raw material used in manufacturing telescopic channel/runners is expected to hinder the global telescopic channel/runner market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market
- In terms of region, the global telescopic channel/runner market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held leading share of the global telescopic channel/runner market in terms of revenue and volume in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. is a key market for telescopic channel/runner in North America, due to increasing number of smart homes in the country.
- Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period as compared to other regions. Availability of raw materials at cheaper prices and growing demand for smart kitchens are factors anticipated to accelerate the telescopic channel/runner market in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market
Several local and regional players operate in the global market for telescopic channel/runners. The telescopic channel/runner market is fragmented due to the presence of few global and several domestic players. Most of the manufacturers and vendors promote and sell their telescopic channel/runner through e-tailer websites and via their own online sales website. Manufacturers of telescopic channel/runners are adopting key strategies of new product development and enhancement in the quality of material & delivery process. Prominent players operating in the global telescopic channel/runner market are:
- Blum Inc.
- Accuride International Inc.
- Hettich Holding GmbH & Co. oHG
- Formenti e Giovenzana SpA
- Guangdong Taiming Metal Products Co., LTD
- King Slide Works Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Saca Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Dongtai Hardware Group
- ITW Proline (Prestige)
- Arturo Salice S.p.A.
- Knape & Vogt Manufacturing Company
- General Devices Company, Inc.
- Jonathan Engineered Solutions
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market: Research Scope
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Product Type
- Light Duty Channel/Runner
- Medium Duty Channel/Runner
- Heavy Duty Channel/Runner
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Mounting Type
- Bottom Mounted
- Cabinet Mounted
- Drawer Mounted
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Application
Global Telescopic Channel/Runner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.